City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

80s Shorts said:
The pleasing thing is that it has obviously been addressed in training.

The movement is different they are not taking up the same positions and, most importantly imo, Dzekos ability to pass the ball has been recognised.

He is not a tippy tappa player but has the ability to play cross field balls and through balls.

He did this several times tonight and has done it in recent games. Good coaching and management imo.
Somebody has got into Dzeko's head in recent weeks, he's improved no end and he was excellent tonight, he missed an easy one at one point in the first half, and he normally gets frustrated and goes missing from that point on, especially if his partner is scoring, but he just kept doing the right things tonight, and he got his reward with two very good goals.

I am ******* fuming right now!!!!

Can someone please tell Pellegrini that this was a two legged tie! We didn't need to score half those ******* goals tonight! I mean scoring six goals! SIX!!!! It almost makes the second leg seem ******* pointless now! To be totally honest I'd be surprised if West Ham even bother to turn up for the second leg and who can blame them??!

And another thing! Having to score all these goals is clearly getting to the players. I mean Dzeko couldn't even remember if the game was 5-0 or 6-0! And why should he have to work that hard? What's wrong with a nice simple 2-0???

I'm sorry for the rant but I'm just getting sick to death of watching world class football every week

FFS PELLEGRINI SORT IT OUT OR **** OFF

All these idiots posting "oooh I'm off for a wank, I'm Having a Superwank," etc etc!

Get a Life!!!! Tossers!!

Surely you should wait for the League Cup Show on BBC1 at 23.05!!

That way, you can use the Sunderland - Scum game as a type of foreplay!!!

Where's my tissues???!!

Pity they didn't say to fat sam that Palace came here with a poorer side that cost half the price of his team and didn't get stuffed, is it because your a fat useless manager?

bored at work said:
pudge said:
Took a while but there's Big Sam bringing up "the hundreds and hundreds of millions" we throw around the place.

Was waiting and waiting then, yes there it is. Well done Sam - never recall you saying that whern you got dicked off your mate's team!
His head was lodged too far up Taggart's arsehole for us to actually hear what he was saying.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Squad for 2nd leg

BdfNE7OCIAAsh-i.jpg
hahaha....bless :')

Rammyblues said:
Oh by the way Nasri quiet simply brilliant and for me MOTM.

I thought Nasri was outstanding tonight, but Negredo deserved his MOTM. Terrific performance from the whole team and it was nice to see Lopes get a few minutes.
Fair play to the West Ham fans too, displaying the sort of gallows humour that we used to show.

BongoBlue said:
Rammyblues said:
Oh by the way Nasri quiet simply brilliant and for me MOTM.

Agreed. What a difference this year. He is so direct now and puts in a shift everywhere on the pitch. Last year he ran around in little circles and passed it backwards or sideways. Whatever Pelle said or did has worked wonders.

He was on song in the last two seasons at Arsenal and is now playing to that level if not better.

If you can do it once you can do it again as they say.

On to Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.