City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Lenblue said:
All these idiots posting "oooh I'm off for a wank, I'm Having a Superwank," etc etc!

Get a Life!!!! Tossers!!

Surely you should wait for the League Cup Show on BBC1 at 23.05!!

That way, you can use the Sunderland - Scum game as a type of foreplay!!!

Where's my tissues???!!

Git...nearly had me there!! ;)

Rammyblues said:
Oh by the way Nasri quiet simply brilliant and for me MOTM.

Totally different player this season. Shackles off, not scared to take a man on and castigated if it doesn't come off.

FFS, I sound like dismal.

Chris in London said:
kippax81 said:
Ruthless.

This is the best football I have ever witnessed by City in 40 years. The sky really is the limit with this team at the moment. Although West Ham were poor we can only beat what is is in front of us, and these type of performances will install fear into whoever we come up against in the future. What a time to be a Blue!

I'm not sure West Ham were noticeably poorer than Norwich or Spuds and neither is an abysmal side. for 10 minutes thy had a lot of the ball, forced a few corners, pressed us well and made life difficult. The first goal changed that, but I would be slow to say West Ham were relegation fodder.

The reality is that we were just brilliant tonight.

As you say, what a time to be a blue

By 'poor' I mean that Panty didn't have anything to really do. The back 4 weren't under any pressure.....only 3 attempts at goal and 2 of them were high wide and handsome. To be fair to West Ham they have a lot of players out and I would hate to see them go down. BFS on the other hand..................

Have to agree that we were brilliant :-)

What a performance, and there was me thinking that was a poor lineup. It was hard to tell if we were outstanding or they were unashamedly terrible. Think the first goal was a real killer, letting them know they can't compete against skill and composure like that. Should be the first trophy of the season out the way.

Wow wow wow wow wow.

Some of the play tonight was awesome. The off-setting, passing and possession was su-fucking-perb. The players really seem to have developed an understanding of who is going to be where and when.

That sub Mequita-Lopes showed a passion for getting the ball and doing something with it. One to watch I think. Every one had a stormer of a game, even garcia. And I don't think it was just the Irons being poor that was making us look brilliant.

Finally a big thumbs up for the Irons fans. They were equally awesome, never stopped singing, even when it was taking the piss from themselves.

We were brilliant. They were awful. A lethal combination and 10-0 wouldn't have been unkind. I'm off to sort my train tickets. Good night....

samharris said:
Tuearts right boot said:
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/league-cup-semi-final.382106/

Gotta admit,some on there do have a great sense of humour.. heres one..

"I am really glad we've already been to City this season and left with a little bit of dignity".

Why, were they on the stadium tour?

Lenblue said:
All these idiots posting "oooh I'm off for a wank, I'm Having a Superwank," etc etc!

Get a Life!!!! Tossers!!

Surely you should wait for the League Cup Show on BBC1 at 23.05!!

That way, you can use the Sunderland - Scum game as a type of foreplay!!!

Where's my tissues???!!

FFS Len, I was about to go to bed but now have to pour another dram and endure this program.

I blame you for my hangover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.