City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Some twat said it would be 0-0 and we'd struggle to break down a parked bus.......sighs, hangs head in shame, and logs off!

Haha. I did chuckle when I had a quick look at the last few pages of the prematch thread. You weren't confident were you :)

Still, it goes to show. We worry about so much, and then the double "it'll never work" of Dzeko + Negredo and Yaya + Garcia go and absolutely boss the game and score goals for fun.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Some twat said it would be 0-0 and we'd struggle to break down a parked bus.......sighs, hangs head in shame, and logs off!

Well at least your game enough to admit it mate, but there is a lesson here for everyone, and it's there is nothing wrong with being confident, in fact it will make your experience of the game all the better

JGL07 said:
Gillespie said:
Have WHU ever beaten anyone 7-0 in their history? Which is pretty much what they need ( other possible permutations are even more ludicrous, if that's possible).Let alone beating you lot by anything like that margin.
They did beat Bury 10-0 in this very competition in October 1983.

Thanks for the research, however,my question was rhetorical meaning it wasn't meant to be taken absolutely literally.

So, the Derby will now have to be re-arranged, probably at Sky's Leisure! Let's hope they put it near the end of the season so we can win the League at the swamp!! Now that would be Carlsberg-esque!!

Thought the atmosphere was good even though the crowd was small, still worried about getting beat 7-0 in the 2nd leg, somethings never change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.