City v West Ham CoC Semi-Final 1st Leg Post Match Thread

BillyShears said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Some twat said it would be 0-0 and we'd struggle to break down a parked bus.......sighs, hangs head in shame, and logs off!

Haha. I did chuckle when I had a quick look at the last few pages of the prematch thread. You weren't confident were you :)

Still, it goes to show. We worry about so much, and then the double "it'll never work" of Dzeko + Negredo and Yaya + Garcia go and absolutely boss the game and score goals for fun.

Yeah amazing.

Listening to line up on 5 live on way home from playing football, thought Lescott ermmm, but good enough with VK for 2011/12. However Toure and Garcia and Dezeko and Negredo... not sure those two combinations will work..... How wrong can we be!! :-)

Great performance and some truly world class finishes from Negredo & YaYa.

Loved the YaYa goal. Such skill, composure and ability to finish.

Lopes deserves special mention for his part in the late goal.

Think what we would have done if we had Aguero up front. Oh well, another day.

blackley27 said:
I am fookin fuming!!! - why oh why have I booked a b'stard holiday for the Missus' (don't know if I love her anymore!) birthday this year?

Yep you've guessed it we fly out on.................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................... March 2 -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

She didn't dare speak all the way home. At least I was there in 1976 (no that's absolutely no consolation whatsoever)
Can I have your final ticket?

strongbowholic said:
Given the drubbing they were getting, I thought their fans were different class - reminded me of us in the not too distant past. I was glad (if it is possible to be glad about something like this) they turned on Allardyce as he is a footballing dinosaur and needs rooting out of the game altogether.

West Ham deserve better than him and the players they have and if there was an ounce of decency amongst the them, they would refund the cost of those fans who have watched their team concede 10 goals in the space of 4 days (like we endured vs Liverpool under the football genius!).

Well done Hammers fans, I applaud you.

Right, that done, onto the fucking mighty Blues. What a side, what a performance. Superb displays all round and the Beast is, well, a beeeeeeaaaassst! Great to see Lopes get a run out too. Absolutely purring about our performance and they were doing likewise on the way home in the car from the ground on TS. That bitter bastard Saggers was even saying how good we were.

Hi Edin..

Kompany is King said:
Great performance and some truly world class finishes from Negredo & YaYa.

Loved the YaYa goal. Such skill, composure and ability to finish.

Lopes deserves special mention for his part in the late goal.

Think what we would have done if we had Aguero up front. Oh well, another day.

He won't get back in! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.