City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

Shambolic defending…. The whole back line ought to take a hard look at themselves

Dzeko; the less said the better

Wank. That's what you get for not bringing in new blood in January, Manuel. We've been shit since the window closed. Bet Txiki and Manuel regret that decision now.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:03 pm --<br /><br />Wank. That's what you get for not bringing in new blood in January, Manuel. We've been shit since the window closed. Bet Txiki and Manuel regret that decision now.

Genius if we beat Barca and progress, clueless if we don't. I know where my money would be going if I was a betting man.

Well & truly sussed out and with a manager who has no idea how to change things except to rely on occasional moments of individual brilliance.

That's not just a reaction to today's game either. It's been like this for a good while now.

It isn't Demichelis or the tactics or Pellegrini or the fucking weather.

It is about giving a fuck.

They didn't in the first half and started the second half the same, when they all wake up and think fuck me were losing here then we start to play and people give a shit.

Makes me sick.

Nasri and Clichy the only ones to come out with any credit from this match.

Every time Boyce plays against us he plays like he's possessed, when he blocks that on the line you know it's not our day<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:04 pm --<br /><br />Every time Boyce plays against us he plays like he's possessed, when he blocks that on the line you know it's not our day

Well done Uwe and well done Wigan. More desire. The big guns failed to bail your ineptness out this time Manuel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.