City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

2am here, to bloody angry to sleep. If all we win is the league cup in which we got a bye for the first 3 rounds then its a disappointing season.
Lets hope the wheels don't fall off and we finish 4th or perish the thought 5th.

So, I think it's time that we address the poor mentality this squad has.

They didn't like Mancini's tactical style, or his abrasive attitude.

Now, after getting a manager they all like, they still won't put in passionate displays. Where was the urgency today? Aside from Nasri, the whole squad was a joke.

We wasted an FA Cup Final last year, and have now gifted the Trophy to Arsenal. Fantastic. Well done everyone.

We are in a very dangerous position where this squad which promises so much, could deliver so very little. I genuinely believe the problems started when we won the League, some players like Hart, Kompany and Clichy just haven't been the same since. They have let it go to their heads instead of focusing on the next trophies. His often do Bayern, Barca, Madrid get beat by second division teams? Barely ever.

We always look like we have a mistake in us now and it is sad.

I was a massive advocate of sacking Mancini, I still believe that was the correct call. I am so very glad that we only have a coach noe and follow the director of football model, because my patience is starting to wear thin with Pelle. That today was nearly as bad as what Mancini was serving in his final season.

Pellegrini was fully at fault again. He's starting to make me wonder about his decision making, ala Mancini vs Everton last season. He just can't resist putting MDM out there to fuck our chances. Yes, the entire team played like shit for 60 minutes, but the two goals wouldn't have gone in had MDM been on the fucking bench, in the stands, in Argentina, or just fucking retired already. And I thought Javi Garcia in defense was a stupid decision.

2am here, to bloody angry to sleep. If all we win is the league cup in which we got a bye for the first 3 rounds then its a disappointing season.
Lets hope the wheels don't fall off and we finish 4th or perish the thought 5th.

DEMECHELIS AGAAAAAIIINNNNNNNN. Garcia aint much better. First half performance not good enough.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Shambolic defending…. The whole back line ought to take a hard look at themselves

Dzeko; the less said the better

Least he got in the positions.

More like Negredo the less said the better. What the fuck has happened to him. Dogshit for weeks

Stupid performance. Very soft goals. Far too tepid in the first half but should never have conceded.

Rosler had a very good game plan. Never previously saw him a potential future manager for City but it will be interesting to see how he develops. However, our player should have been able to get past any game plan from Wigan.

DEMECHELIS AGAAAAAIIINNNNNNNN. Garcia aint much better. First half performance not good enough.

CTID101 said:
It isn't Demichelis or the tactics or Pellegrini or the fucking weather.

It is about giving a fuck.

They didn't in the first half and started the second half the same, when they all wake up and think fuck me were losing here then we start to play and people give a shit.

Makes me sick.

Nasri and Clichy the only ones to come out with any credit from this match.

This - isn´t it part of a managers remit to make them give a fook? Just coz he won a less prestigious cup he seems to think he can piss about with the so called lesser teams. They´ve played one game in two weeks before today and most of the starting 11 today have hardly played at all recently

Poor - piss poor - no masking it or tarting it up otherwise - I just hope we turn up Wednesday for all you guys coming out here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.