City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

as soon as i saw the line up i just knew we were in
trouble.When will he learn we must start with our
strongest team every time. Just a guttless performance

still bloody angry at that display, always start with your strongest side then change when 2/3 up with 15 mins to go

it doesn't matter, we`re in the Champions league, forget it its not important, just like the Hull game , not important , I mean the whole world wont be watching that will they ? They will be all watching us t`row though because we are in the CHAMPIONS league & that all that matters.

ballinio said:
it doesn't matter, we`re in the Champions league, forget it its not important, just like the Hull game , not important , I mean the whole world wont be watching that will they ? They will be all watching us t`row though because we are in the CHAMPIONS league & that all that matters.
That'll be why the Arsenal were singing about Wembley during their Champions League game

ballinio said:

Is this serious or in jest? I'm hoping it's in jest.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
ballinio said:

Is this serious or in jest? I'm hoping it's in jest.
I`m in no mood for jokes right now believe me.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
alanblue said:
don't get me going , i'm still fucking fuming

I'm actually getting more annoyed.

And me! Honestly couldn't give a toss what happens at barca,
if they aren't arsed about the cup,im not interested in their shit chumps league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.