City v Wigan Post Match Thread (FA Cup)

de niro said:
Ducado said:
de niro said:
I think pella has really harmed his popularity with this. I've never known such anger over one game, not so much on here as it's full of nodding dogs but in the streets etc where people who actually go to games talk about things.

He has much to repair.

Bollocks

You mean with 4 or 5 posters on here

As I said not on here. It's full jcl's and plastic tourists. Proper blues know the score. They've done the hard yards and are fuming at the disrespect shown to the competition and Wigan athletic.

This all day. 95% of matchgoing blues are totally fucked off still.
Domestic success all the way for me.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
de niro said:
Ducado said:
Bollocks

You mean with 4 or 5 posters on here

As I said not on here. It's full jcl's and plastic tourists. Proper blues know the score. They've done the hard yards and are fuming at the disrespect shown to the competition and Wigan athletic.

Have you done a poll?

Ducado said:
de niro said:

Have you done a poll?

I refuse point blank to get into this with you because I know what will happen.
I don't need to do a poll. The only people who dont give a fuck about Sunday are the people who haven't invested time,money and passion over the past x number of years dreaming of trips to wembley and domestic success.
Even Arsenal got it right with this one. They knew they had virtually no chance of winning last night but demolished Evertonl on Sunday.
I suppose I am being hysterical eh? Looking for a bite?? I am way beyond that,I just care passionately for my club and don't like to see them dissing the FA Cup. We all slated the rags for doing the same years ago for pulling out. We may have well done the same.
This is no bile or hatred twds MP, this is the way it is as a match going fan.

Ducado said:

Have you done a poll?

I don't need to do a poll. The only people who dont give a fuck about Sunday are the people who haven't invested time,money and passion over the past x number of years dreaming of trips to wembley and domestic success.
Even Arsenal got it right with this one. They knew they had virtually no chance of winning last night but demolished Evertonl on Sunday.
I suppose I am being hysterical eh? Looking for a bite?? I am way beyond that,I just care passionately for my club and don't like to see them dissing the FA Cup. We all slated the rags for doing the same years ago for pulling out. We may have well done the same.

As nail-down-the-chalkboard annoying as hearing someone say 'Well, speaking as a parent..."

Lucky Toma said:
Ducado said:
Have you done a poll?

As nail-down-the-chalkboard annoying as hearing someone say 'Well, speaking as a parent..."

It wasn't meant like that.It was from a consensus of opinion walking out of the ground on Sunday. People were angry,pissed off and rightly so. We disrespected the cup the opposition and came unstuck. Mp has to take a little bit of blame for that as do the club for getting their priorities wrong.

Ducado said:

Have you done a poll?

I am a match going fan as well, so how come people like me can just take it on the chin, and not get all hysterical and depressed? Perhaps I can see a bigger picture, perhaps I realize that in life shit happens, of course I was disappointed on Sunday who wasn't? But up to then we have been having a good season we are bound to have a blip sometime or other, but the truth is you can't avoid the bad stuff in life like disappointment it's how you react to it that makes the difference, and I refuse point blank to get into hysterics about a bad result

Ducado said:
Ducado said:
Have you done a poll?

I am a match going fan as well, so how come people like me can just take it on the chin, and not get all hysterical and depressed? Perhaps I can see a bigger picture, perhaps I realize that in life shit happens, of course I was disappointed on Sunday who wasn't? But up to then we have been having a good season we are bound to have a blip sometime or other, but the truth is you can't avoid the bad stuff in life like disappointment it's how you react to it that makes the difference, and I refuse point blank to get into hysterics about a bad result

You love using the word hysterical.
Was banning me a little hysterical?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:47 am --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
Ducado said:
Have you done a poll?

Was banning me a little hysterical?

Ducado said:

-- Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:47 am --

Ducado said:

Does the cap fit?

Ducado said:
de niro said:

Have you done a poll?

Have you?
Because 95% of match going Blues would agree with him.

TGR said:
Ducado said:

Have you done a poll?

Have you?
Because 95% of match going Blues would agree with him.

No I have not all I can say is most that I know whilst being disappointed have taken it in their stride

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.