City V Wolves - Official Match Thread

I think we'd be better off with Bellamy on the right but that would mean dropping SWP. Bellamy has the same blistering pace but I feel he is more intelligent with the ball. (granted he made one mistake today) . SWP career hasn't really grown in the last couple of years and although he a better game today I still think he's hot and cold at times.

dingbat said:
1-0 to City. 3 more points. 2 wins on the bounce.
No goals conceded. Move along theres nothing to moan about here.
Next.
C'mon the Blues

Think you mean 4 wins on the bounce - Celtic, Blackburn, Barcelona, Wolves.

Typical city hasn't died just yet.

I think the old Typical City has died and been replaced with the new moneybags typical city, almost snatched defeat from victory would have been typical city, the new moneybags typical city is we didn't throw the game away but scrapped home.

citymad said:
I think we'd be better off with Bellamy on the right but that would mean dropping SWP. Bellamy has the same blistering pace but I feel he is more intelligent with the ball. (granted he made one mistake today) . SWP career hasn't really grown in the last couple of years and although he a better game today I still think he's hot and cold at times.

I thought we were going to stick with 3 in midfield, and have a front 3 of Tevez, Adebayor and Robinho, then have SWP, Petrov and Bellamy on the bench as some serious pace to come on later and hit on the break, guess not though. Maybe in other matches.

I think hughes should have counteracted wolves going 442 2nd half by putting dejong on way earlier, we were getting overrun in midfield

I truly think we'll learn from this and really go for the throat next time we go a goal up early on. A 2nd goal would've seen champagne football in that second half. Instead Wolves weathered the lucky breaks, quietened the crowd down and really went for it with a more attacking formation.

I think the fact we never took our numerous chances
gave Wolves added impetus and belief they could
get something. We nearly hung ourselves.
That's the only gripe i've got
Other than that i'm happy with a win, 3 points
and a clean sheet.
Anyone expecting a 5 or 6 goal demolition was quite
frankly trippin'

BlueMo' said:
I think the fact we never took our numerous chances
gave Wolves added impetus and belief they could
get something. We nearly hung ourselves.
That's the only gripe i've got
Other than that i'm happy with a win, 3 points
and a clean sheet.
Anyone expecting a 5 or 6 goal demolition was quite
frankly trippin'

I LOOOOOOOOOVEE YOUUUUUUUUU MANNNNNNNNNN!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.