City V Wolves - Official Match Thread

the team is still bedding in we didnt play well ?? but we won !!! in yrs gone we would of got beat in that game. 6 points 2 for 0 against !!!!!!!!!

Rammyblues said:
Still has to pinch myself we are still awaiting RSC, Kompany and Johnson to return as well.

These two. Johnson (if he comes back) will take time to get back to match sharpness and who do you drop for him? No one from what I can see. Lucky if he makes the bench.

nimrod said:
I think hughes should have counteracted wolves going 442 2nd half by putting dejong on way earlier, we were getting overrun in midfield

Same problem as last season

BlueMo' said:
I think the fact we never took our numerous chances
gave Wolves added impetus and belief they could
get something. We nearly hung ourselves.
That's the only gripe i've got
Other than that i'm happy with a win, 3 points
and a clean sheet.
Anyone expecting a 5 or 6 goal demolition was quite
frankly trippin'
That sums it up for me,when they flooded the midfield in the 2nd half we had loads of chances to kill the game off,on another day we will take them chances.

bluemoon32 said:
nimrod said:
I think hughes should have counteracted wolves going 442 2nd half by putting dejong on way earlier, we were getting overrun in midfield

Same problem as last season

de jong for SWP and I have to think this problem goes away.

i thought richards found it hard today when they were dragging him wide as he had to cover two men in the second half with SWP playing a slightly more central role

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.