City Victory Parade - 2022/23

I’ve not read any other posts as I’ve not had internet access in the crowds so sorry if what I’m about to say has been said by others.

Me and my mate were at the bottom of market st near boots / M&S.

I’ve had the fortune to be at a couple of City parades in recent years but today was the first time I’ve ever felt in danger. The early on fun vibe turned into something very nasty. People with kids being pushed aside by arrogant cunts, young children crying, way too many people in a confined space and not a single copper to be seen.

There were a lot of what I’d call not usual City fans. Random chav twats there to cause bother.

And the club chose to delay the parade by 45+ mins due to rain without any way of communicating it to fans.

Really nasty vibe. Such a shame given the achievement of the team on the pitch.

And I’m a grown arse 30-odd year old bloke.

Should we ever have another one, doubt I’ll go to another parade due to the disorganisation and infestation of pure scally cunts in our fanbase.

Was Mahrez not there? Didn't seem to see him

He could've been. Just hanging about in the background, I'm guessing he doesn't drink as he's Muslim and he seems pretty quiet anyway.

Anyway just wondering as I never saw him
He was at the front of the stage.

I’ve not read any other posts as I’ve not had internet access in the crowds so sorry if what I’m about to say has been said by others.

Me and my mate were at the bottom of market st near boots / M&S.

I’ve had the fortune to be at a couple of City parades in recent years but today was the first time I’ve ever felt in danger. The early on fun vibe turned into something very nasty. People with kids being pushed aside by arrogant cunts, young children crying, way too many people in a confined space and not a single copper to be seen.

There were a lot of what I’d call not usual City fans. Random chav twats there to cause bother.

And the club chose to delay the parade by 45+ mins due to rain without any way of communicating it to fans.

Really nasty vibe. Such a shame given the achievement of the team on the pitch.

And I’m a grown arse 30-odd year old bloke.

Should we ever have another one, doubt I’ll go to another parade due to the disorganisation and infestation of pure scally cunts in our fanbase.
We had a different experience but sorry about yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.