City Victory Parade - 2022/23

I’ve not read any other posts as I’ve not had internet access in the crowds so sorry if what I’m about to say has been said by others.

Me and my mate were at the bottom of market st near boots / M&S.

I’ve had the fortune to be at a couple of City parades in recent years but today was the first time I’ve ever felt in danger. The early on fun vibe turned into something very nasty. People with kids being pushed aside by arrogant cunts, young children crying, way too many people in a confined space and not a single copper to be seen.

There were a lot of what I’d call not usual City fans. Random chav twats there to cause bother.

And the club chose to delay the parade by 45+ mins due to rain without any way of communicating it to fans.

Really nasty vibe. Such a shame given the achievement of the team on the pitch.

And I’m a grown arse 30-odd year old bloke.
Exactly the reason I chose not to go as still recovering after my operation and on crutches so knew it b a nightmare even tho it was hard to miss out on such a beautiful memory, iv been to city many times recently after my op and all fans have been great and real look out for me but knew today wouldn't b achievable with all the crowds (I also know a few rag kids from my daughters school ,teenagers who where going just to cause bother which wouldn't of helped the situation )

Nah, he's a young lad that's been enjoying himself for a couple of days after winning 3 troubles. We've probably all been on similar benders over the course of 2 or 3 days in our lives

He will be rough as fuck tomorrow though but I'm sure he'll survive.
They go most of the year treating their bodies like temples, they can have a few weeks of letting go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.