City Victory Parade - 2022/23

That was so amateurish is was embarrassing, it totally disrespected us the fans who could not make the parade.

Constant freezing, hardly saw the first team, had to listen to that silly **** talk about symmetrical faces, the boring unfunny twat, far too much bollox talk overall.

Had no fucker in the Comms team bothered to check the weather forecast and thought perhaps we need a professional outfit in here to cover the parade, i e somebody who has a fucking clue about what they are doing. The whole lot of the Comms team need fucking off for that shambles.

Well done those who attended, from what little we saw you had a ball, as for the rest of it, i hope its fucked off into the bin, it was shit.
That’s right, a fucking joke although I’ll console myself with the Treble. But you sometimes think that in an effort to groove with the yoof they are employing people who don’t either know their stuff or get the right tone.
Noel Gallagher was right in that this season was a victory for the fans, those with us and those gone. Given this was a MCFC channel they should have had someone who was an older fan say my age (59) and then perhaps two sips or someone younger to give the whole story. Having the lies make the highs so much better

I won’t then. But why? What happened?
Watch a bit of it and you'll see.

Almost zero parade footage of the first team. No interviews with the players on the bus. No footage of players on the bus except for the odd (very rare) 5-10 seconds, and and and .... It was a huge bag of shite and a HUGE let down after what we just did on the pitch. Literally nothing to see or hear except for various assorted morons in a studio waffling.

Seriously dude, it was astonishingly bad. Utter trash after what we just achieved. Hardly believable.

We were waiting to get to the stage area. They let a few hundred in then closed the gates, no explanation, nothing. Very poor. How could they expect to get something organised in such a short time. Big up to the supporters who kept the singing going.
Would of loved to have gone but new it would b a bit to much after my op as still not steady on my feet to b stood up all that time but what iv just watched catchup of it on talk sport all u blues who went did us proud

I've got out of my shower drier than I was tonight when I got home. But worth it.
Superb, mate. Being a few hundred miles away, watching the tele in sweltering conditions, no way I could complain knowing what you’d just undertook to see those glorious sites.

Must have been well worth it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.