City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Yeah, I was on the corner of M&S. The “Rodri’s on fire” chant was absolutely unreal in the torrential rain after the bus had gone past, nobody giving a fuck about being drenched to the bone, everyone bouncing. And then walking back down market street under the food court with the songs absolutely bellowing out was honestly special. It’s was incredible. I get that not everyone has had a good experience but I can only comment on my own and it was amazing.

The Rodri’s on fire chant was something else. Literally thousands jumping up and down in the rain

FycepKwX0AAmt-B
Hope someone’s holding onto Grealish

I was in that area and yes agree - such a different atmosphere to other years. I didn't feel comfortable really. Lots of "new City" fans - not fans who go to games. A bit of everyone for themselves mentality

I feel like I was at a different parade. Lots of new city fans? Didn’t see that at all.

Loads of old school blues and locals out tonight

I've rarely attended any event in a city centre with mass numbers that wasn't a complete shitshow I'm terms of organisation.

Not really sure what people were expecting. Its a public space that's not designed for so many people at once, its not an arena or stadium.

I've rarely attended any event in a city centre with mass numbers that wasn't a complete shitshow I'm terms of organisation.

Not really sure what people were expecting. Its a public space that's not designed for so many people at once, its not an arena or stadium.
Same here. Even with the pride parade ther

Canal street emptied quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.