City Victory Parade - 2022/23

But not the first question.

Imagine going out with Natalie on a first date and asking her that first question.

Natalie. I’ll be back in a minute. I’m just going to the toilet. 15 minutes later you‘re still sat on your own with no sign of Natalie.
Did you see the state.of the players and staff, any question would have been pointless beyond asking their name. It was a time for anything but interviews.

He did, and Liam said he was going to call him if it happened. It's been bubbling away across Talksport in particular for two weeks as Noel can't seem to turn the fuckers down.

Makes more sense now why Natalie asked it, reading your and others recent posts. But unfortunately she seems to have missed an open goal with her delivery, the timing, and assumption everyone would just know all about it. Bit of a shame, but the show went on, and also by no means should it distract from the work she does for the club all year.

I personally now find myself thinking it is a bit shit of both the Gallagher brothers to piggyback the club success for their own attention and little side circus. I'm glad Pep, knowingly or not, did not get himself or the club drawn into it. The Oasis reunion has a separate thread though, so I'll leave it there.

Like everyone else, I got absolutely soaked at the parade last night, but the atmosphere was great where I was stood and fair play to the players, Dias and Haaland in particular for really going for it.

I do find it bizarre that so many rival fans and viral pages have picked random pictures from last night to try and make out there wasn't much of a turnout. Town was rammed everywhere I went and particularly busy on Deansgate near the Moon Under the Water, Bottom of Market Street, Booth St and the stage area. Especially impressive given the quick turnaround, number of people still in Istanbul and the weather!

I personally now find myself thinking it is a bit shit of both the Gallagher brothers to piggyback the club success for their own attention and little side circus. I'm glad Pep, knowingly or not, did not get himself or the club drawn into it. The Oasis reunion has a separate thread though, so I'll leave it there.
Ha, the Gallaghers making something all about them! Some things will never change!

For what it's worth I'm on your side, but the club have milked the Oasis thing as much as Oasis have milked them so there's little to be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.