City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Like it or not, people, Jack Grealish is going to be the face of English football. I'm not saying it's a Beckham thing, oh the humanity, more a sort of 'he's human, he's like us'. I'm OK with it. City are THE club right now. Who knew.

Don't think people quite realize how much the marketing department and club, from Pep down, would fucking LOVE for Oasis to do a reunion and 10 nights at the Etihad because City won the treble. Like can you imagine? Of course she fucking asked. What is she doing to ask, "explain how the Stones diamond played out in the second half?".
Didn’t Noel once say that Oasis would reform if City won the treble? It’s no more or less inane than all the other questions everyone asks.

Didn’t Noel once say that Oasis would reform if City won the treble? It’s no more or less inane than all the other questions everyone asks.

But not the first question.

Imagine going out with Natalie on a first date and asking her that first question.

Natalie. I’ll be back in a minute. I’m just going to the toilet. 15 minutes later you‘re still sat on your own with no sign of Natalie.

Timing of the question aside, that would have been a good bit of context to introduce before the question. So that hundreds and thousands of people and Pep himself aren't stood there thinking WTF is she on about.

As I mentioned before, I am not That bothered about it. It was poor timing, and a bit weird, but I also get they thought it would be a crowd pleaser. But I also get why it felt so weird.

He did, and Liam said he was going to call him if it happened. It's been bubbling away across Talksport in particular for two weeks as Noel can't seem to turn the fuckers down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.