City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Haha. They’ve obviously been at it since Saturday night. Players, management and all the staff together. Fuckin hero’s. That is a very unique set up that everyone is TOGETHER!! Absolutely smashed hahaha. All of them. Kevin of like that hammered 15 year old geek at a party that doesn’t usually drink. Quality. Well done City. Play hard and party hard. The press will have hated that (well done Kelvin) and will tear into our ‘unprofessional and ungraceful’ antics. Fuck ‘em. Suck it up wank stains. Love this club

a bit pissed off. went to the spanish restaurant where the buses parked up. No wfi or signal. had a nice meal payed and left at 6 only to find out it had been delayed. I could have got dessert for fuck sake. other than that im soaked tp the bone through and loved every minute. shed a tear when I saw Alex Williams on the bus, reminded me of being at school dreaming that we might one day win a cup
That is the best reason for a moan so far. Like a Daily Star headline - Man City Stole my Tiramisu

Hopefully a decent bit of footage was shot on the bus, during the parade and on the stage and it can be edited together in some coherent way so we can get an idea of how it was, as those relying on the city feed, or the two main news channels had only had a fleeting connection with the atmosphere in town. So far, best things I've seen have been posts on twitter for getting across what it was like tonight.

Was Mahrez not there? Didn't seem to see him

He could've been. Just hanging about in the background, I'm guessing he doesn't drink as he's Muslim and he seems pretty quiet anyway.

Anyway just wondering as I never saw him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.