City Victory Parade - 2022/23

Not long back from the parade...it was rammed and noisy as fuck but all good fun.
But fuck me the rain came down so heavily that by time me and Mrs blue got to near the Arndale every fucker was drenched and the water flowing down Market Street was a couple of inches deep.
I honestly can't remember being so wet apart from swimming or having a shower...it was a great turn out by the fans and hopefully the players enjoyed it too.

Like a daft **** I walked back to the Etihad where my car was parked, but as I always come from the North I had never noticed the wonderful Pep mural. Or Muriel as Hilda Ogden may have said.
also a shit snap from the parade.

Attachments

• 8C73C191-BCA2-41B6-98F2-8A16DEB1EF37.jpeg
    8C73C191-BCA2-41B6-98F2-8A16DEB1EF37.jpeg
    977.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 975B2F99-4C3E-44A2-AC47-062C63EF3062.jpeg
    975B2F99-4C3E-44A2-AC47-062C63EF3062.jpeg
    620.4 KB · Views: 146
Fyc1d4zX0AIoP2m
Fyc1jYtWwAEig0R

I’ve never seen anything like it. I was stood at the bottom of deansgate/ the arndale and it was rammed.

It started to absolutely piss it down and thousands were singing. Going through the arndale with everyone singing was incredible.

View attachment 83131
Yeah, I was on the corner of M&S. The “Rodri’s on fire” chant was absolutely unreal in the torrential rain after the bus had gone past, nobody giving a fuck about being drenched to the bone, everyone bouncing. And then walking back down market street under the food court with the songs absolutely bellowing out was honestly special. It’s was incredible. I get that not everyone has had a good experience but I can only comment on my own and it was amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.