City Victory Parade - 2022/23

It could have gone very wrong I agree, I will say all the blues near us were very calm and handled themselves well, it could have been much worse as it was asking for trouble the bottleneck we were all in near the stage.
I was stuck in that ridiculous queue in that alleyway for way over an hour then when the gates opened everyone just steamed in when there was still barriers around lucky no one fell as it deffo felt like a Hillsborough moment

Yeah we were by the bollards on the Costa side.

Several absolute fucking dickheads barged their way though, including one bloke with his daughter on his shoulders and the poor kid was screaming in fear. Was horrifying.

I hope that **** reads this forum and if so you’re a fucking shite dad, your kid needs taking off you and you need filling in.
My quote was actually meant for you sir but I am drunk because hey we just won the treble.

Liven up and enjoy these moments they do not come around every day. Remember when winning the league was a miracle for us and now some are sounding like that other lot complaining about everything.

*opens another can*

It could have gone very wrong I agree, I will say all the blues near us were very calm and handled themselves well, it could have been much worse as it was asking for trouble the bottleneck we were all in near the stage.

It didn't help Natalie and her co presenter screeching at the top of their lungs as they opened the gate that added to everyone rushing.

What a fucking evening that was.

Squished between thousands of Blues on St Mary's Gate, all four buses blasting techno. Pouring down with rain the entire time, City fans young and old screaming songs at the top of their lungs. The torrential downpour added to it. Made it cinematic as fuck and so intense.

Didn't bother going to the stage cos it's always a mess - try organising 40 pissed up blokes and you'll get nowhere - and the best highlights end up coming through on YouTube and Twitter anyway. Sounds like the weather got in the way of some bigger plans but hey ho, it's the treble that really matters.

After it died down we all went for a smashing meal instead in the Corn Exchange. My mum, who's been a blue since the early 70s, my dad, my fiancée. We got reflective. It just doesn't get better than this. The greatest City side of all time, arguably the greatest English side of all time. And we support them.

Thats good advice, Ive always lined the streets previous parades and will be doing so in all future ones heading to the stage was a big fuckup on my behalf thats for sure.

IMG-3698.jpg

In the case of dippers for certain, nothing better to do than sit at home watching our parade and lie about the turnout... Can any of those cunts put their grubby, theiving sausages on a keyboard without lying??
Yea I saw that the rags are doing the same thing too. Using pictures from old games and saying only 700 people turned up blah blah.

I can’t even be bothered to sign up and reply because the sweetness of their tears is so fulfilling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.