City Victory Parade - 2022/23

MCFC Lads captured it here, I have no idea why they all jumped the barrier and stood in the parade route, again got to say GMP did a great job clearing the route when they hit the dead end caused by the crown in the road.

Had to cross the road looking for someone near ST Peters, wish Id taken a pic lookin up the road, looked brilliant

Joking aside I know the pl2/ u18s were on one bus, having done a Treble themselves. They should have taken precedence over the coach of coaches IMHO.

Not been a successful season for the ladies team but would have been nice to see them involved too.

Agreed, should have been with Jack at the front of the bus, tops off ‘n all

Why was he on a bus at all? He won eff all with us. Was not a legend, decent player yes but not a legend.
He is a legend the bus he was on stopped right in front of us.
I was quite proud to be one of the first to see him and start the shauny Wright Wright Wright chant off.
Top bloke.
Top blue

Amen brother. He is one of a very select few who, when they hear brain-dead opposition fans singing “where were you when you were shit?”, can truthfully answer “I was on the pitch giving my all every game, interacting with fan groups to thank those fans for their unswerving loyalty when I wasn’t playing, and generally trying to help City in every possible way. Oh!, and my transfer fee - for a transfer I didn’t personally want - helped keep the club afloat”

I love the way City hasn’t forgotten their old legends. Long may it continue.

Absolutely true, anyone who has helped the club in a positive way, are still highly regarded, looked after and treated well. From our hero’s of the 60’s, to the hero’s in the lower divisions in late 90’s early 00’s. People like Richard Edghill in the Tudor Thomas suit each match day. Many ex players welcomed back. Like Alfie Haaland who used to bring a very young Erling Haaland and his siblings to certain games in the boxes. That one worked out well!

Last edited:
I'm in about 59mins in, with a Lyle & Scott cap on! Bleeding jumbo cam makes me snout bigger than Rashford's! Sadly I really am that ugly though!
OIP.nQMSfP_n2CrNm76ulaK7ngHaHa

Been away working since Monday with little time to sort through the photos/videos but though I would post this which was taken at the corner of M+S just after the buses went past and the heavens had opened! Party time!!
me & the missus, we’re just to your right, the noise when everyone was doing the “Rodri’s on fire“……was something else, not pogoed like that for years, then a quick sprint to the Sadlers Cat for a few, absolutely soaking wet….I loved it, to me it looked as though we had won a generation of fans back and it was great to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.