City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Would people be moaning about us conceding the two goals if we'd have had both penalties and the goal allowed? No. Robbed, plain and simple.

shocking, refereing is progressiverly getting worse and worse not just in our games but games that influence close rivals, i'm paying over £500 to watch imbeciles ruin the gamesdont ever tell me the game isnt bent

pudge said:
Gutted, absolutely gutted.

Cheated out of it.

But one thing I will say is, why the FUCK did we stop putting me on the posts for corners!?

Football tactics 101, and it's cost us at least 2 goals in the Champions League.

Probably because it wasn't your job to mark the posts

blueduff said:
Can anybody please tell me what the hell the point in those idiots behind the goal is??? What influence or decisions do they ever positively and correctly contribute to??

-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 pm --

Can anybody please tell me what the hell the point in those idiots behind the goal is??? What influence or decisions do they ever positively and correctly contribute to??

Has to be the most useless job out there. Getting paid just to walk in a straight line, and do fuck all.

Kun Aguero said:
Having been involved in my first ever sober "IN GAME DISCUSSION THREAD" the other two drunken ones were funnily enough both away to WBA(in the first one MCFC Bob thought I was Tevez City and I can't really remeber much of the 1-2 but I've come to the conclusion the in game(ers) only staterd supporting City in 2008.
Steady on, mate, you're about 40 years out with me.

Re: I vote we put this behind us right now ....

dw7 said:
Pam said:
Who thinks we should get over ourselves and the CL and bring in enough reinforcements in the January window to give us a tilt at the domestic double? CL can wait. We were never going to be good enough to win it anyway.
1,000,000% this and fuck that Europa league off

Fair enough but we're in the moment here and things need to be said.

moving on.

Our defense is a joke. We're not deserved to go through. Even if we won this game, we wouldn't get past RM and Dortmund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.