City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

At least we've got a legitimate excuse as to why we're going out (well partially). Also, I don't know one solitary blue that wouldn't prefer winning the English title again to winning a knock out competition like the CL.

Also, we want no truck with the Europa. Let Ajax have the Thursday kick offs.

Gutted but we showed good spirit in the second half. We need an outrageous miracle for us to progress. At least if we win against Real Madrid we will be in with a chance.

if this had happened in a Premier League game i would be fuming, still annoyed at the poor decisions but can't really get worked up over a Champions League game.

Re: I vote we put this behind us right now ....

Pam said:
Who thinks we should get over ourselves and the CL and bring in enough reinforcements in the January window to give us a tilt at the domestic double? CL can wait. We were never going to be good enough to win it anyway.

we need de rossi or similar in midfield .(should of kept de jong til we had a proven replacement) ...garcia hasnt impressed so far

Thank you fxxing crap piece of shit of refs. You just made me throw my tv remote control at the wall, now it's totally broken, you bent twat.
We've been utterly robbed, blatently and without sweat.

Never mind the disallowed goal or penalty, the ref was atrocious in open play. Kun constantly fouled got very little. Poulsen constant fouls shirt pulling, only a yellow.

I knew that when it came down to a serious decision the ref was with Ajax.

Re: I vote we put this behind us right now ....

cyprustavern said:
Pam said:
Who thinks we should get over ourselves and the CL and bring in enough reinforcements in the January window to give us a tilt at the domestic double? CL can wait. We were never going to be good enough to win it anyway.

we need de rossi or similar in midfield .(should of kept de jong til we had a proven replacement) ...garcia hasnt impressed so far

Isco is the one I want. It's Silva's absence that is hitting us the hardest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.