City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

tommo74 said:
pudge said:
Gutted, absolutely gutted.

Cheated out of it.

But one thing I will say is, why the FUCK did we stop putting me on the posts for corners!?

Football tactics 101, and it's cost us at least 2 goals in the Champions League.

Probably because it wasn't your job to mark the posts
Clever, I left out one letter and you skip over the point.

we can still qualify!!! 8 points is enough.

Ajax beat dortmund we beat madrid then final games madrid beat ajax and we go and win in germany ITS STILL ON BELIEVE!!!!

When will mancini learn in champions league you cant play with to plodders in the middle first harf we was overrun garcia wasnt looking for the ball hence he got subbed and barry alongside first half was a passenger.we aint playing as and team ,At least second half we played from back to front a lot quicker and it worked.kolarov was given offside but we should have had benefit being attacking team but this team just doesnt look right at the moment especially with the two ponderous holding midfielders at this high level.

Can anyone please tell me what the fuck the referees assistants behind the goals do? i don't think i've ever seen any of them ever contribute to a decision. the this prick can be stood 10 yards away from the incident with a clear view and not give that as a pen is beyond me. i have now seen the replay and he doesn't even flinch, it's not like he ever even considered giving us the pen.

Fair do's we got of to an absolute shocker and you can't afford to give anyone a two goal start but we didn't get anything tonight.

I don't believe in agenda's but i d believe in piss poor incompetance and tonight just proved it.

Can we just spare a minute for the CAST IRON penalty on Yaya in the first 5 minutes.

We might as well have started 0-5 behind with this **** of a ref.

Re: we can still qualify!!! 8 points is enough.

Ajax will beat Dortmund and we'll beat Real. Yeah, I can see that. :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.