City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

pudge said:
tommo74 said:
pudge said:
Gutted, absolutely gutted.

Cheated out of it.

But one thing I will say is, why the FUCK did we stop putting me on the posts for corners!?

Football tactics 101, and it's cost us at least 2 goals in the Champions League.

Probably because it wasn't your job to mark the posts
Clever, I left out one letter and you skip over the point.

Trolling 101

welsh_andy said:
Chippy_boy said:
Can we just spare a minute for the CAST IRON penalty on Yaya in the first 5 minutes.

We might as well have started 0-5 behind with this **** of a ref.
wasnt just cast iron was stone waller

Agreed. Post match wasn't mentioned by ITV.

Blinding audition for the Premier league by the match officials.

wasn't just one pen it was two! one at three mins and then stonewall at the end - when are referees going to get these things right- they say it balances out so City are due some belters

makinavaja said:
BvB was lucky and got to play a very diminished Madrid in both games, even Ramos was playing injured and you could tell, and Arbeloa was his first match in 6 weeks, we won't be so lucky

I wouldn't say Dortmund were lucky, they played well first half and rode their luck second. A draw was fair imo.

city1999 said:
If anyone says there isn't something going on
To stop city from moving forward.. They are deluded
I could never imagine that sort of reffin any where else
Apart from against us

Brown envelopes from twatini anybody??

to much in the way of bad refing 2nd year on the trot in the hardest group, shocking refing in the prem etc etc etc etc

brown envelopes my arse 'brown parcels'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.