City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Want to know why I have no fucking use for football journalists? James Tyler of ESPN is just loving this talking about how he has "no sympathy" for the fans because our club has spent money. I would fucking kill him if I could get my hands on him.

InMyLifetime-BaconChops said:
Fuming, hope Mancini slaughters the officials, don't give a shit if he gets a touchline ban, put them in their place.

That's one of the things I love about the man - he's not only our manager but a loyal and passionate supporter as well.
I thought his walk on and talk to the bent / useless officials actually defused a volatile situation because his stepping in moved the infuriated players away.

birchwoodgingerste said:
When will mancini learn in champions league you cant play with to plodders in the middle first harf we was overrun garcia wasnt looking for the ball hence he got subbed and barry alongside first half was a passenger.we aint playing as and team ,At least second half we played from back to front a lot quicker and it worked.kolarov was given offside but we should have had benefit being attacking team but this team just doesnt look right at the moment especially with the two ponderous holding midfielders at this high level.

When will you learn English.

Re: we can still qualify!!! 8 points is enough.

CITYROBBO said:
Ajax beat dortmund we beat madrid then final games madrid beat ajax and we go and win in germany ITS STILL ON BELIEVE!!!!
Put the glass down; you've had enough.

Ok, a bit calm now

First half we played like amateurs, defending was very poor
but played very well in the second half, like Typical City class.
until 60' we absolutely dominated the possesion

plus, offside and no penalty decision from ref and linesman was very poor.

anyway, played well blues!
just keep calm and carry on

davymcfc said:
Gutted but we showed good spirit in the second half. We need an outrageous miracle for us to progress. At least if we win against Real Madrid we will be in with a chance.
BvB was lucky and got to play a very diminished Madrid in both games, even Ramos was playing injured and you could tell, and Arbeloa was his first match in 6 weeks, we won't be so lucky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.