City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

BulgarianPride said:
blueduff said:
Can anybody please tell me what the hell the point in those idiots behind the goal is??? What influence or decisions do they ever positively and correctly contribute to??

-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 pm --

Can anybody please tell me what the hell the point in those idiots behind the goal is??? What influence or decisions do they ever positively and correctly contribute to??

Has to be the most useless job out there. Getting paid just to walk in a straight line, and do fuck all.

It's crazy, I suppose you can see why they're there but it's almost like they aren't allowed to say anything or something. So pointless.

Chippy_boy said:
Can we just spare a minute for the CAST IRON penalty on Yaya in the first 5 minutes.

We might as well have started 0-5 behind with this **** of a ref.
wasnt just cast iron was stone waller

Re: I vote we put this behind us right now ....

MCFC-alan88 said:
cyprustavern said:
Pam said:
Who thinks we should get over ourselves and the CL and bring in enough reinforcements in the January window to give us a tilt at the domestic double? CL can wait. We were never going to be good enough to win it anyway.

we need de rossi or similar in midfield .(should of kept de jong til we had a proven replacement) ...garcia hasnt impressed so far

Isco is the one I want. It's Silva's absence that is hitting us the hardest.

I want Falcao, Fabricio Coloccini (or Agger); and Marouane Fellaini

It is refereeing displays like this that makes me ashamed to say that I am a referee.
Unbelievable How this team of referees got into officiating the best competition in club football.
And who was it who said that they liked playing in europe because the refereeing quality in europe was very good but from what I've seen tonight there needs to be a massive step up in refereeing quality I mean I have never made such a balls up when I ref so how can refs who are being paid £100 grand a year Do this it isn't right.
They must have taken a back hander or sonething.

If anyone says there isn't something going on
To stop city from moving forward.. They are deluded
I could never imagine that sort of reffin any where else
Apart from against us

Brown envelopes from twatini anybody??

Yeah, disappointing officiating and all that, but then again, Dortmund must have felt the same way when we got that late penalty, which never was imo. We just need to try and finish the campaign on a high, and if its not enough, at least restore some pride.

To those asking what job those twats behind the goals are there for, it was my understanding that they are solely there to confirm whether the ball has crossed the line or not. That's the only decision they are allowed any input into.

I might be wrong, but this question gets asked every single time something controversial happens directly in front of them, and I'm sure I've heard the above explanation for why they never do anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.