City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

Barry is out of his depth and Garcia doesn't look much better, lack of width is also worrying Clichy and Zabaleta are being asked to do too much.

kenkladze said:
Ovo said:
Sick Swan said:
Why is Mancini on the pitch shouting "goal, it was a goal" at the referee?

expect fine for Mancini.

It wasnt a penalty Mario did a millisecond too late dive.

Two Italian gigalos on their vespas off into the sunset together?

What the fuck are you on about?!

Haven't you clocked it? He could have just posted ' Mancini Out'!!!
Sick Swan are you a but sick in the head
It was a pen and Mancini was right to have a go at the ref because he was shite

mcb1207 said:
2 pens and a goal. But we had stuff go against us last year but we still put teams away. Truth is that we know decisions will go against us, we have to do better. Yes there was injustice but we still should accept we were poor.

Heads out of arse time. Need to beat spurs and stick #together
RAG.

abu13 said:
Let me start by saying i love Bobbie but i hope this is a wake up call to him with regards to our defending, if he fails to change the way we set up for corners then you have to question his ability to adapt.

a couple of weeks ago he told us that he knew what the problem was and he would fix it, to be fair to him we have had a couple of clean sheets since but in Europe we look so exposed.

How can a team that looked so solid at the back for the last two years suddenly look so shakey?

Maybe it has something to do with the new Italian defence coach?? We were solid at the back until he came.

abu13 said:
Let me start by saying i love Bobbie but i hope this is a wake up call to him with regards to our defending, if he fails to change the way we set up for corners then you have to question his ability to adapt.

a couple of weeks ago he told us that he knew what the problem was and he would fix it, to be fair to him we have had a couple of clean sheets since but in Europe we look so exposed.

How can a team that looked so solid at the back for the last two years suddenly look so shakey?

he should have had the wake up call weeks ago the alarm has been going off for a couple months. in all honesty i'm amazed were 3rd and 2 points adrift it really should be more and i think we all know that i think its time to get the videos out of last season and get it put right or this season will be over by mid january

We weren't good enough again tonight. Spent too much of the match playing at no tempo. Fuck knows what we do in training all week because our attacking play is going backwards. Relying on set pieces isn't good. Relying on desperate late goals isn't good. Relying on a piece of individual brilliance isn't good.

Very very big game against Spurs this weekend now. Can't see us taking more than a point.

bayern blade said:
shevtheblue said:
Refs in europe constantly have an agenda against english teams...its pretty much as obvious as rags favouritism in the league.
As bad as that was, lets not all forget the unforgivable way we have conceded 3 goals from set pieces over 2 games to these guys. Absolutely comical defending.

Yeah right, that will be why an English club has reached 7 out of the last 8 finals. Damn that uefa bias eh ?

Uefa bias is against City and the likes of PSG. And Sick Swan is a dick.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
We really need to start these games better. Have we scored in the first half hour of a CL game yet? Always scrambling around late on trying to win or scramble a draw. Far too slow in the first half but pace and urgency was much better in the 2nd. Disastrous performance again from Barry.
eerrrrrr, YaYa scored in the 22nd minute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.