City Vs AjaxPost Game Discussion Thread

stonerblue said:
buckshot said:
I was busy yesterday for the election so I just got to see the match. Shocking decisions but City shouldn't be conceding like that against an inferior team.

'Busy with the election'??????

You wanna get your priorities in order old bean.

One day a year, I feel like it's my civic duty. I did drink about 8 beers when it was done though...

I was busy with work, so I just watched the match. Holy shit.. so unlucky..

Refereeing was atrocious. We got a shit luck this year, injuries, group of death, refs.. (although we did get lucky against Borussia Dortmund on this).

However, we should have won this game. We were clearly the superior team so at least that's a positive.

noise said:
I was busy with work, so I just watched the match. Holy shit.. so unlucky..

Refereeing was atrocious. We got a shit luck this year, injuries, group of death, refs.. (although we did get lucky against Borussia Dortmund on this).

However, we should have won this game. We were clearly the superior team so at least that's a positive.
not noise - music!

how depressing was last night seeing united, chelsea and celtic all winning in europe. you cant tell me that they have better teams than us?
They all have a lot more experience in europe than we do and that obviously is a big factor in our mediocre european exploits so far these last few seasons

adr2.8i said:
how depressing was last night seeing united, chelsea and celtic all winning in europe. you cant tell me that they have better teams than us?
They all have a lot more experience in europe than we do and that obviously is a big factor in our mediocre european exploits so far these last few seasons

Thought Celtic were pretty good Chelsea kept going and the scum got lucky as per usual

taconinja said:
remoh said:
taconinja said:
Don't care about player of the year. And he carried Robinho? Is that why all the top clubs in the world are knocking down his current club's door? He's still playing Invisible Man at Aston Villa isn't he?

So player of the year (twice) means he's a poor player, does it?

Strange reasoning!
At the moment he's carrying a poor Villa side and I doubt if the scouts are flocking to Villa considering their position in the league, but he has time on his side - and talent.
For some Blues, if Mancini doesn't fancy a player, then that player has to be useless, no matter how good they prove to be. That seems to be your category.
No, it's how he conducted himself in the end that matters to me.

No,
It's backing Mancini, no matter what he does, that matters to you.

My loyalty is to the Club, not to a temporary Manager.

Balti said:
well if we have to 'resort' to hitting long balls then I'm happy for us to 'resort' to it more often

Well the long ball is not usually a good ploy, since it turns 100% possession into a 50/50 chance, but the extra time and space that it gave our strikers should be noted where it matters. (I doubt that it will be.)
Perhaps we need a variety of attacking styles: Plans B and C?

remoh said:
taconinja said:
remoh said:
So player of the year (twice) means he's a poor player, does it?

Strange reasoning!
At the moment he's carrying a poor Villa side and I doubt if the scouts are flocking to Villa considering their position in the league, but he has time on his side - and talent.
For some Blues, if Mancini doesn't fancy a player, then that player has to be useless, no matter how good they prove to be. That seems to be your category.

No,

I've said on multiple occasions my preferred manager is Mourinho you dope.

adr2.8i said:

Hmmm, not convinced I don't smell raggery here (36 posts, use of 'mediocre', 'depressing seeing manure win' etc)........but that unpleasant aroma notwithstanding, there's not really any kudos to be had in beating Cluj is there, nor in having to dive for penalties to beat Braga? As for Chelsea, completely outplayed by Shakhtar home and away and still in real danger of going out. Stick any of the English teams up against Madrid or Dortmund and the same fate would befall them as did us

taconinja said:
remoh said:
taconinja said:

No,

I've said on multiple occasions my preferred manager is Mourinho you dope.

Pardon me, then. I've not been on the Forum for a while and didn't know your preferences.
You still don't know a great player when you see one though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.