City Vs Arsenal Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a goal from a set piece. Minutes later another corner and with them nervous, we hit the 1st man again from the corner /arg

rickmcfc said:
Very quiet on here today!!!

Think most are still in shock at the decisions Utd got again at Anfield earlier. They usually get some each game but this game took the piss. They probably are just getting sick to death with the game due to piss poor refs having major bearings on msome results over weekends.

Fortunate to go in 1-0 up, been given a lesson at times in quick, incisive passing, something we are more than capable of, need to get a grip of the game second half.

hertsblue said:
rickmcfc said:
Very quiet on here today!!!

Think most are still in shock at the decisions Utd got again at Anfield earlier. They usually get some each game but this game took the piss. They probably are just getting sick to death with the game due to piss poor refs having major bearings on msome results over weekends.

I ope e olsd is ead i same at tose decisions..

o sit Im aving trouble wit my h's. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.