City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
deano ou812 said:
gooner2 said:
It be epic battle between two best teams in the league. first goal though could be key to way the game goes. So much attacking options in both teams. both teams combined have scored 71 goals this season.
Think for arsenal to do well they will need first goal,under mancini we were maybe a bit more cautious when playing arsenal which led to games being tight (still think this one will be to an extent)pelligrini is far more attack minded and so if we get an early goal i think arsenal will struggle,but this is all about opinions and ffs with all this hype it will probably end up a boring 0.0 ;-)...

It could end up a 0-0 as both teams might be scared to lose in the end and might respect each other to much.

I think city are much more exicting under pelligrini but less secure at the back. first goal could matter as if we score , then we can sit back and hit you on the counter. IF you score first, then we have deal with those spells you have at home when you play at 100 milles a hour. key battles will be ozil vs silva, arteta vs ya ya toure, ramsey vs fer . But key ones will be per vs sergio and for us giroud vs kompany. Will tell us lot how game goes who wins the midfield battle and striker vs defender battle.

Its all view but i think deep down we know its the defining game of season so far for both clubs. Lets just hope for good ref that lets the game flow.
Agree last bit,think it's atkinson as ref lets hope we're not talking about him after 90+ mins instead of the teams.....<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:07 am --<br /><br />
gmckennasell said:
i think gooner 2 means well , but your boring the tits off me now , why dont you fuck off to a gooner forum , they might believe half the shit your posting :)
Pmsl,he seems a decent enough bloke for a arsenal fan,but does have a habit of repeating himself.....

deano ou812 said:
gooner2 said:
deano ou812 said:
Think for arsenal to do well they will need first goal,under mancini we were maybe a bit more cautious when playing arsenal which led to games being tight (still think this one will be to an extent)pelligrini is far more attack minded and so if we get an early goal i think arsenal will struggle,but this is all about opinions and ffs with all this hype it will probably end up a boring 0.0 ;-)...

It could end up a 0-0 as both teams might be scared to lose in the end and might respect each other to much.

I think city are much more exicting under pelligrini but less secure at the back. first goal could matter as if we score , then we can sit back and hit you on the counter. IF you score first, then we have deal with those spells you have at home when you play at 100 milles a hour. key battles will be ozil vs silva, arteta vs ya ya toure, ramsey vs fer . But key ones will be per vs sergio and for us giroud vs kompany. Will tell us lot how game goes who wins the midfield battle and striker vs defender battle.

Its all view but i think deep down we know its the defining game of season so far for both clubs. Lets just hope for good ref that lets the game flow.
Agree last bit,think it's atkinson as ref lets hope we're not talking about him after 90+ mins instead of the teams.....

Agree. Lets hope the ref does not ruin it. no stupid sending offs or pens please for either side.

gmckennasell said:
i think gooner 2 means well , but your boring the tits off me now , why dont you fuck off to a gooner forum , they might believe half the shit your posting :)

oh fuck off, seriously its the last thing i need seeing his repetitive shit on arsenal forums as well

afc16 said:
gmckennasell said:

oh fuck off, seriously its the last thing i need seeing his repetitive shit on arsenal forums as well

:))))))))

gmckennasell said:

No need to be nasty mate. we just having a nice debate thats all<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:16 am --<br /><br />
afc16 said:
gmckennasell said:

Mate no need to be vicious. If you don,t like my posts then ignore them.

afc16 said:
gmckennasell said:

It could be worse he could be like the spurs fan with graphs and totally useless stats,like how many times a spurs player during a game scratches his arse....

gooner2 said:
gmckennasell said:

No need to be nasty mate. we just having a nice debate thats all

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:16 am --

afc16 said:
gmckennasell said:

Mate no need to be vicious. If you don,t like my posts then ignore them.

just a bit of banter me old son , isnt past your bedtime ?

deano ou812 said:
afc16 said:
gmckennasell said:

It could be worse he could be like the spurs fan with graphs and totally useless stats,like how many times a spurs player during a game scratches his arse....

Well said. Unlike spurs, won a league in the last 10 years.

gooner2 said:
deano ou812 said:
afc16 said:

Well said. Unlike spurs, won a league in the last 10 years.

wow
congratulations
your manager is amazing too obviously
go arsenil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.