City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
gooner2 said:
deano ou812 said:
Lets not underestimate arsenal,this will be a hard close game but if we play any where close to our best i honestly can only see one winner.....

It be epic battle between two best teams in the league. first goal though could be key to way the game goes. So much attacking options in both teams. both teams combined have scored 71 goals this season.
Think for arsenal to do well they will need first goal,under mancini we were maybe a bit more cautious when playing arsenal which led to games being tight (still think this one will be to an extent)pelligrini is far more attack minded and so if we get an early goal i think arsenal will struggle,but this is all about opinions and ffs with all this hype it will probably end up a boring 0.0 ;-)...

To be honest, Everton has been our toughest home game this year and I think the same will be true after tomorrow. And btw, they scored first and were well beaten despite Kun missing some golden chances.

I'd be surprised if it's a close game tomorrow.

Idk if gooner2 understands that he's annoying everyone by saying the same things over and over. "We a great team" etc etc.

Even saying the same things but adding verbs in the appropriate places would be an improvement.

LoveCity said:
Crouchinho said:
Time to buy either Negredo or Aguero for my FF team. Which ones the best bet?

Negredo has scored in our last 7 home games and would be cheaper so I'd go with him.

Aguero is better option

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:49 am --

Lancet Fluke said:
shawgorbie said:
Champions2012! said:
Reading through their match day threads it seems they have totally forgotten about Lescott.
They think because Nasty is injured that Demichelis will be starting.
Let's hope he is

He will but let's hope he isn't.

It's a nightmare as I don't know who is worse Demi or Lezza<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:51 am --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
ballinio said:
sam-caddick said:
fair enough, but people on here think we are going to hit arsenal for 4s and 5's, really????

arsenal have one of the best midfields in world football and one of the best defensive setups in europe right now, i will be honest that i didn't expect the tottenham result but that was a very strange game in how the scoreline ended in regards to stats etc..

if we play to our potential tomorrow, press like mad and are clinical in front of goal we have a good chance, but i wouldn't underestimate this arsenal team at all, on their day they are an immense side and the pressure is well and truly on us to deliver tomorrow, we really cannot afford to go 8 points behind as that's verging on us being out of the race.
can`t help yourself can you , sad, do you ever leave the house ? thank god your not doing the pre match talk that's all I can say.

He's the most negative poster on here by a mile...

To be fair Sam is normally more of a realist pessimist (can relate to that)

We'll win 4-1 Aguero x2 Nasri 1 and Negredo 1 other will be a Hart OG in the first min

When we were shit I wished injuries and suspensions on players for teams we were about to meet. Purely because we stood a better chance of beating them and in turn beating the drop.

Now we are a much better team I want us to compete on a level playing field - our best against your best, throughout the season whether that gets us the title or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.