City Vs Arsenal Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balti said:
gooner2 said:
deano ou812 said:
It could be worse he could be like the spurs fan with graphs and totally useless stats,like how many times a spurs player during a game scratches his arse....

Well said. Unlike spurs, won a league in the last 10 years.

wow
congratulations
your manager is amazing too obviously
go arsenil!!

Of course. three leagues, four fa cups, 15 years in row of champions league football. champions league final, uefa cup final.

Quagmire blue said:
nikoman said:
Quagmire blue said:
It's not a fact though is it? It's your prediction
Maybe. Tomorrow we'll see.
There's no maybe about it. For what it's worth I think we'll win but it doesn't make it a fact.

In the end we can all make predictions but we see what happens on the day.

gooner2 said:
Quagmire blue said:
nikoman said:
Maybe. Tomorrow we'll see.
There's no maybe about it. For what it's worth I think we'll win but it doesn't make it a fact.

funny thing is we know what happens next, go see man city v Tottenham pre match thread and the derby one, they're round here somewhere

aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:
Quagmire blue said:

funny thing is we know what happens next, go see man city v Tottenham pre match thread and the derby one, they're round here somewhere

Their no way you batter us the way you did united or spurs. you can beat us but not in way you beat united or spurs. we far better then them as the table shows

gooner2 said:
aguero93:20 said:
gooner2 said:

Their no way you batter us the way you did united or spurs. you can beat us but not in way you beat united or spurs. we far better then them as the table shows

Not saying we will but spuds fans said that about the game we played against them not so long ago

gooner2 said:
Balti said:
gooner2 said:
Well said. Unlike spurs, won a league in the last 10 years.

wow
congratulations
your manager is amazing too obviously
go arsenil!!

Of course. three leagues, four fa cups, 15 years in row of champions league football. champions league final, uefa cup final.

15 years of champions league football without a trophy?
wow

"Mushy peas are better than beans, that's a fact". No it isn't, it's an opinion as is " city will win tomorrow". That's basically all I was trying to say.

Anyway back on topic and I think we'll win 3-1, huge game though and if we win then we're going to be right up there going into the new year. Come on City!

Hopefully City win and we beat Pool, then there will only be 5 points between 1st and 6th and the league looks more competitive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.