City vs Aston Villa Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Think we need to keep the same team, thought we played well the other day. Maybe swap Lampard out for Fernandinho but that's about it

I would do that and bring Clichy in for Kolorov if fit.

Yea that crossed my mind too and I wouldn't complain too much if we did, but I just think after playing so badly of late to finally put in a decent performance as we did on Sunday that a bit of stability would do us good. If he swaps Kolarov and or/Lampard out then I can see the sense in that. If we start swapping Nasri for Navas, Sagna for Zabaleta or changing the system round to accomodate another striker and it doesn't pay off, then Pellegrini wants another slap

Clichy for Kolarov, move Yaya behind Kun.
Come on City, break down the parked Villa bus that is more than likely to be in use!

I don't think they will park the bus they will go for it utilising Benteke's power and Agbonlahor's pace. They will cause us problems hopefully their eyes are now on the final.

Villa team full of confidence still on a high after the semi final win and fighting for their lives.
City team on a bad run and struggling against a hammers team that had half of the players already on the beach.

Could be a tough match.

TheBlueDune said:
Villa team full of confidence still on a high after the semi final win and fighting for their lives.
City team on a bad run and struggling against a hammers team that had half of the players already on the beach.

Could be a tough match.
No; I'm confident of upping my success rate this season to 75%.

I think Villa will come at us. That'll suit us. I can't see us hammering them but I can't see us not scoring two. They'll be confident and will want to take form to the final. Are they safe enough from relegation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.