City vs Aston Villa Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio Picasso Aguero said:
jimharri said:
BringBackSwales said:
Agreed. One of our quiet neighbours visiting, methinks.

Yeah cos pointing out how dead the atmosphere is automatically makes me a United fan, good logic.

well there was also your post earlier this week saying "all City fans are fat and ugly", sniff fucking sniff

Last game gave me reassurance that the fight for top 4 can and will be won, which, right now is all I care about. I'll be very happy with 3rd at this point.

Play the three man midfield again with Fernando as dm and two centre mids. Fernandinho for lampard as I'm sure the prem vet is bloody knackered. Hopefully silva can play as his influence and vision is always important, let alone with Aguero up top alone and no one playing off him. as much as I'd like some continuity in the team selection, I'd also like to see clichy brought back in to help deal with the counterattacks.

I predict a win. I wish I could say a comfortable win but who knows haha. Let's just show that same desire that we saw for most of last game.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
At least we can count on the Etihad to be rocking lol.

F**k off

Summed up nicely. Seems the vermin are all over the site at the moment.

A few wins,especially one over us and some hope and they all come crawling back out from their hidey holes, dusting off their shirts and singing their puerile nursery rhymes, which is the age when their pea brain's reached maturity!

jimharri said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Yeah cos pointing out how dead the atmosphere is automatically makes me a United fan, good logic.

There's pointing it out and then there's pointing it out with sneering undertones. And then there's United with a capital 'U' rather than the rags, and then there's a low posting count. The 'sniff?' was more than justifiable IMO, regardless of whether it was right or wrong......
And the 'lol'. Yeah, bloody hilarious.

Blimey, it was a joke. City fans are becoming as boring as Pelle's press conferences.

Wasn't too impressed with our 2-0 win over Fat Sam's side. They were dire. Happy with the 3 points though.
5 games to go with 3 at home - Villa, QPR and Saints. Away at Spurs and Swansea. Hope for 11/12 points from that lot.
May finish in top 3.

jimharri said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
There's pointing it out and then there's pointing it out with sneering undertones. And then there's United with a capital 'U' rather than the rags, and then there's a low posting count. The 'sniff?' was more than justifiable IMO, regardless of whether it was right or wrong......
And the 'lol'. Yeah, bloody hilarious.

Blimey, it was a joke. City fans are becoming as boring as Pelle's press conferences.

Your card is marked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.