City vs Aston Villa Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exeter Blue I am here said:
our tommy said:
I don't think Sergio will be fit for this one (hope I'm wrong). He got a knock last week and can't spot him in any of the training pics. Hopefully he might be training indoors. Bony is there though so hopefully he is OK.

Way to cheer us all up

Looks like, as I hoped, I am wrong. :-)

Maybe the Clichy and Kompany injuries, a pain though they are, are a blessing in disguise here as so long as Manuel doesn't entertain picking Sagna we will be selecting a settled and same back 4. Mangala gets games and the personnel get a chance to gel, instead of continually pissing around with the back 4 line.

Milner and Bony fit which helps. Id go with the following - not sure Manuel will though.

Hart

Zabba
Demichelis
Mangala
Kolarov

Fernando
Toure
Fernandinho
Milner (plays on the right and tasked to look after Delph)
Silva

Aguero

Subs
Caballero
Sagna
Boyata
Navas
Lampard
Bony
Dzeko

I think we'll see Lampard dropped for Bony (unless Bony is not 100% for a full match).

I'd like to see a midfield three of Fernando, Fernandinho and Yaya. We should have played it more all season!

--------------------------Hart-------------------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Mangala--Kolarov
-----------------------Fernando--------------------
------------------Yaya-----Lampard--------------
-----Navas----------Aguero----------Silva-----

Subs: Willy, Boyata, Sagna, Fernandinho, Milner, Pozo, Bony.

Possibly Fernandinho in for Lampard, but Lampard did well last week and Pellegrini doesn't like the Fernando/Fernandinho/Yaya trio.

Milner and Bony are fit again.

CityFan94 said:
--------------------------Hart-------------------------
Zabaleta--Demichelis--Mangala--Kolarov
-----------------------Fernando--------------------
------------------Yaya-----Lampard--------------
-----Navas----------Aguero----------Silva-----

Subs: Willy, Boyata, Sagna, Fernandinho, Milner, Pozo, Bony.

Possibly Fernandinho in for Lampard, but Lampard did well last week and Pellegrini doesn't like the Fernando/Fernandinho/Yaya trio.

Milner and Bony are fit again.
Fernandinho in for lampard in a 4-1-4-1.

HART - ZABS , DEMICHELIS , MANGALA , KOLAROV - NAVAS , TOURE , DINHO , SILVA - BONY , AGUERO , wonder why Jovetic and Nasri do not want to play , conveniently injured for the rest of the season no doubt , Jovetic still sulking form his champs league omission , and Nasri just sulking because thats what he does , just hope these two and Dzeko never pull on a blue shirt again , should be able to raise £60m for these three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.