City vs Aston Villa Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 4 home games (Prem), no goals conceded;

v Newcastle 5 - 0
v Leicester 2 - 0
v West Brom 3 - 0
v West Ham 2 - 0
v Aston Villa ?? - 0 When Mangala starts we do concede less goals.

How the fcuk can Bony be injured? He arrived here and now he's like Jovetic!! Pay them a severely reduced salary/sick pay, I'm sure they would be making every effort to get fit quicker then.

I don't think Sergio will be fit for this one (hope I'm wrong). He got a knock last week and can't spot him in any of the training pics. Hopefully he might be training indoors. Bony is there though so hopefully he is OK.

Brendan110_0 said:

v Newcastle 5 - 0
v Leicester 2 - 0
v West Brom 3 - 0
v West Ham 2 - 0

Cant be right that. Apparently our manager has been found out, lacks any motivational abilities and is a clown.

blueinsa said:
Brendan110_0 said:

v Newcastle 5 - 0
v Leicester 2 - 0
v West Brom 3 - 0
v West Ham 2 - 0

Cant be right that. Apparently our manager has been found out, lacks any motivational abilities and is a clown.

Newcastle have been on holiday since the turn of the year, West Ham ( they were horrendous ) joined them recently and you could argue the same for West From and left over is Leicester, hardly world beaters. However props to Mangala who the original praise was for and not Pelligirini who seems to be the least disappointing defender this season when starting.

our tommy said:
I don't think Sergio will be fit for this one (hope I'm wrong). He got a knock last week and can't spot him in any of the training pics. Hopefully he might be training indoors. Bony is there though so hopefully he is OK.

That would be a shame as he has started scoring again and wants to win the golden boot.

If my eyes didn't deceive me, the training photos on the OS showed a lot of heading practice at goal? Perhaps this is the week we'll score from a corner!!

3-0 City - Aguero, Bony and Mangala

blueinsa said:
Brendan110_0 said:

v Newcastle 5 - 0
v Leicester 2 - 0
v West Brom 3 - 0
v West Ham 2 - 0

I think you're stretching it somewhat there. I'd say the 4 wins in 15 games (and 2 of those against teams who committed suicide inside the first minute) was the trump card. I certainly won't call Pellers a clown or claim that he lacks any motivational ability, but he has been found wanting tactically and on a repeat basis at that. On those grounds he isn't good enough to warrant a 3rd season at the helm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.