City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

Not sure how people are missing Clichy as a culprit on that last goal as he bobbled it on back to Alves, but whatever.

Great effort by the squad, never gave up, shouldn't have gone down that way. Going to have to bring our A+ game to Camp Nou to pull it off.

For those that think this is over, calmly show yourselves the door.

MSP said:
Demichelis had great game before red card.
wouldnt say he has a great game, gave ball away no end, but did make some crucial tackles and got stuck in, but his rushes up field were worrying. if being honest he was ok till red card, then a total pillock

I feel sorry for MDM, it was a VERY poor challenge yes but he was actually having a decent game up until then. I think a lot of the blame has to go to Pellegrini, how could he start such a conservative side at home. When he decided to go all out attack when we had 10 men we held our own. Should have got at them right from the get go

I think we should all be very proud of the team today.

I loved how we still approached the same style from the back after we went down to 10 men. It was still the same aggressive tackling from Kompany and Zabs, although they were risking quite a lot. Everyone worked their arses off.

Shirley said:
sam-caddick said:
Demichelis get out of my club and never come back, ever.

He has cost us games all season.

Oh dear calm down petal

Thought we defensively sound until the sending off, thats the issue though, him and Vinny were decent at center back but the guy is so prone to a mistake its unreal, how many goals have we conceeded this season have been down to him now.

I bet it would of ended 0-0 if we had XI on the pitch, perfect result.

@BluePhil8 said:
For too long we have suffered because of the left side of our defence.

Demichellis - Shit. Should never play for us again. He seriously doesn't have two brain cells to rub together. He makes Balotelli look like a Mensa student. Thanks a lot you fucking ponytailed wanker, you have fucked every one at the club over tonight.

Lescott - Not shit, but slow and shit at passing.

Clichy - Hahaha fucking ha. If I ever have to read about how he is world class and Kolarov is shit on this forum again I will ejaculate in to my own mouth and smear shit in my eyes. Fucking shit. He is utter wank. Kolarov was ten times the player he was tonight. Why Pelle took Kolarov off is one of the great mysteries of our time.

Please please please buy Shaw and Mangala for £35,000,000 each in the summer.

On the bright side, we just out played Barcelona and they only won because that wank eating cum bucket of a referee gave a penalty instead of a free kick.

Looking forward to the media wanking their little cotton socks in to oblivion. They will be sat in our hospitality suit, eating our food and penning headlines like "Bigger than United? Don't make us laugh when our mouths are full of David Moyes' flacid shriveled cock!"

u a tad upset?

Yard outside the box, letter of the law no penalty yet ITV and their pundits say he had to give the penalty!?!?

No agenda.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.