City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

I'm not having this bullshit about us not attacking. We played that perfectly and had them completely contained, while creating a fair few dangerous situations ourselves. The whole task was made far harder by a referee who gave them a freekick every time they lost the ball. Playing open against them would have been even more moronic than it was against Bayern.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Valenica knocked 3 in at the Nou Camp, surely we must believe we can do that!? Especially with Sergio back.

Pell will have to show more attacking balls than he has tonight that's for sure.

S04 said:
We will learn a lot more from games like this than trashing a club 6-0... We will emerge stronger next time

Best comment so far. We didn't deserve anything from that but created chances. The difference an Aguero could make is great. Neymar looked impressive though.

I expect a high scoring second leg. With us getting a draw over there. If no Aguero it could be a bit like tonight.

Next season, a stronger defence should see us get to that next level.

I think we need a sense of perspective. Yes the ref was a joke and we got some poor decisions, but we have been fortunate in some prem games this decision.

15 years ago we were playing Macclesfield in division 3.
Win the domestic treble and we will be happy.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
We had the attacking power to have gone for this game Pell lost his bottle went against all his attacking instincts and saw his arse sorry that is the bottom line.
Disagree. We did very well. He couldnt have risked Nasri from the start. Thats why Kolarov was on. I think he was right to play 1 up front. We couldnt even get the ball with 5 in mid, how would you expect to get the ball with 4 there instead.
Tactics spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.