City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

Hung said:
Fuck the champions League, fuck Barcelona and fuck Messi. I'm more excited about the Capital One Cup final on Sunday week at Wembley.

was we really going to win the champions league this season

kick in the bollocks yes but like I say if you get up after the kick in the bollock
its something the other lad need to think about so just keep giving up

hx6h.jpg

Hmmmm.

EaglesFan said:
sh249 said:
EaglesFan said:
Clichy is the least creative "top class" LB I've ever seen in my life.

Great pace - check.
Defensive awareness - check.
Crossing - god awfull
Anticipating player movement in the box - god awfull.

In essence, offensively he never does a single thing right...and his crossing..."can't hit the water if he fell off the boat"
he put in one terrible ball when he got in late on. He also put in two or three excellent ones. Blindingly obvious that he's been working hard on it in training and the improvment is plain.

Poor for the second goal, though - he looked utterly fucked from about 80 minutes or so.

O, I'm not basing this opinion on THIS game...but on last three years.

I've been saying it for a while - watch his crossing - it really doesnt get much worse for a "top tier" back.
Said before the start of the season that this crucial position needed addressing

It clearly still does if we want to go further

I thought we were totally outplayed. We hardly saw the ball and looked a patch on our normal home form. There were some good performances but collectively it was not good. Say what you want but we are out, il be stunned if we get through. It was also a strange atmosphere in the ground, as fans we need to do our bit. I think we will win two trophies this season and be better in the CL next season. Overall I'm pretty gutted, we should have done better.

lust overlord said:
Thought we did ok overall.
Referee was giving soft fouls all night till the Navas foul.Sending off correct,penalty looked right in real time,hindsight?
2. _ 0 harsh.
Vinny Zabs Fern excellent tonight.
Demechelis played great till sending off.
Only complaint was Nasri should have started in place of Kola.

Fully agree.............officials were crap and harsh towards us. Negredo, 1st foul yellow, Fabregas foul after fould and nothing, Masherano, same until mid way through 2nd half

sh249 said:
BigOscar said:
I'm not having this bullshit about us not attacking. We played that perfectly and had them completely contained, while creating a fair few dangerous situations ourselves. The whole task was made far harder by a referee who gave them a freekick every time they lost the ball. Playing open against them would have been even more moronic than it was against Bayern.
Spot on for me
Me too. Tactically bang on.
Until the ref decided to screw things up by not giving the Navas foul I was convinced we were going to win this

Guys, dont forget that one their 'goal' was wrongly disallowed. It was not offside.
And also they didnt get penalty in first half when someone played with hand.

I think our guys played really well, but pls stop all that talk about referees.

pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:
Or, you know, he could have stayed on his feet?

For once

and watched messi score? He started 5 yards behind Messi and had no chance of catching him.
Hmmmmm

Give Joe a chance with Messi going away from goal and have 11 on the pitch.

Or hack him down at the last possible second making the spot of the foul questionable and get sent off.

Such a tough choice

1962585_10202168029535675_1255579302_n.jpg

1623686_10202168029175666_535391215_n.jpg

Dont blame MDM, he played very well untill he was send off, should have been à free kick outside the box instead of Messi alone with hart. Think we played à fantastic game and should have got at least à draw even if we was one man down..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.