City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

MSP said:
dzeko should have come in earlier, Negredo is completely out of form.

My arse he is !!! how is he meant to play up front on his own and just try and get on stupid punts upfield ? He did his best but it was a thankless task

well i wouldn't say it was entertainment but still experience

as for Pellegrini serve him right playing this shit negative football why kolarov felt when the team has the ball instead of going forward they were slowing

I bet my a** Mourinho's Chelsea could win against this Barca side

I knew Barca wasn't going easy so now Stoke saturday another new hard game :)

!!!!! play with with boring mentality you got a shit result, in my humble opinion and I am not a expert ! the team never played with this formation this season i felt there was no automatism when the players attacked, If Chelsea played that boring way they could get a result cause i think they play that way so its easy for them. Add to that the fact that you play to restrictive everytime you make a mistake your opponent is in your half and can exploit it

PSG last year gave barca a hard game scored the same 3 goals with less negative football

How do you feel after a defeat like that?

I'm absolutely disgusted. I thought we played well at times, worked hard when we didnt have the ball. Yaya, Negrado and Fernindinho got stuck in and covered every blade of grass. Kompany was magnificent. Again. And Silva brilliant and unlucky not to score. But Im still disgusted. And I blame Pellegrini. It was him that picked the team and him that picked DiMichelis. How can Pellegrini not see how poor MDM is? An absolute liability, wether it be in defence or midfield. I hope he never wears the shirt again.

also the one thing i would have changed, i would have brought jovetic on and not dzeko. i think jovetic is better even holding the ball up and harasses defenders more

dctid said:
chicagoblues said:
yankcitizen76 said:
hx6h.jpg

Hmmmm.
yup we were suppose to buy the refs look what happened...........hope the haters are happy now.

The problem is the ref dont get to see freeze frames he only gets to see it in real time - as soon as that tackle was made i thought pen and red card - quite simply he gave the ref a decision to make and they tend to go Barca way

Blaming the ref is pointless
That is why we have a lines man.

I'm not impressed with Barça at all. They are defo vulnerable. I'd only wish Nasri could have started. Negredo and Navas are out of form.

andrewmswift said:
also the one thing i would have changed, i would have brought jovetic on and not dzeko. i think jovetic is better even holding the ball up and harasses defenders more

Said the same thing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.