City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

FCBarca said:
willy eckerslike said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Of course Spaniards and Catalans (you´re not one I deduce) have never got up to dirty tricks of this kind EVER!!
What we did was well within the rules - the length of the grass was within specified limits because if it hadn´t been we would have been ordered to cut it - end off

Now toddle off back to rag cafe

Totally agree mcw. Mowing the grass after a game encourages new growth as it stimulates individual grass leaves to return to an upright position as it may have been flattened by a player rolling around after a tackle.

This happens more in some games than others, of course, depending on the "kind" of players playing.

But mowing before the match doesn't eh?...Keep telling yourself it wasn't some attempt to slow down Barcelona's passing...Pellegrini knows this trick quite well...There were pics ahead of the match showing footprints quite visible due to the length

There should be regulations on length as this is a common tactic against Barcelona...not to worry, the Camp Nou pitch will be nice & fast

Good. We're a decent passing team as well.

irishben said:
The pane onl RTE just ran a piece that went on for at least 5 minutes on how it was "astonishing" that Milner wasnt played last night, unreal
What do you expect from Dunphy Ben, the man's an ill informed idiot who panders to his (mostly) rag audience.

FCBarca said:
moomba said:
Good. We're a decent passing team as well.

City is indeed a better than decent passing side but I imagine you'll appreciate the difference at Camp Nou
You seem very bitter, you do know your team won, right? Yet you still moan about something as petty as that, even though we do this after every game.

Ducado said:
FCBarca said:
willy eckerslike said:
Totally agree mcw. Mowing the grass after a game encourages new growth as it stimulates individual grass leaves to return to an upright position as it may have been flattened by a player rolling around after a tackle.

This happens more in some games than others, of course, depending on the "kind" of players playing.

But mowing before the match doesn't eh?...Keep telling yourself it wasn't some attempt to slow down Barcelona's passing...Pellegrini knows this trick quite well...There were pics ahead of the match showing footprints quite visible due to the length

There should be regulations on length as this is a common tactic against Barcelona...not to worry, the Camp Nou pitch will be nice & fast

Have you ever been to a live game? Be careful with your answer

He ain't posting from Catalonia, put it that way

Damocles said:
Ducado said:
FCBarca said:

Have you ever been to a live game? Be careful with your answer

He ain't posting from Catalonia, put it that way
Let me guess.

Kuwait?

FCBarca said:
Mowing the pitch after the match

timthumb.php

Martin Tyler was interviewed on SSN before the match next to the pitch and said they had just been cutting the grass, now jog on and support your local team, or at least one from your own country you joke

Would it be a huge leap of faith to suggests that someone from England who supports Barcelona could possibly be an armchair-dwelling, plastic, semi-interested Glory Hunter who likes the associated gloating? Or am I just being cynical?

Didsbury Dave said:
Would it be a huge leap of faith to suggests that someone from England who supports Barcelona could possibly be an armchair-dwelling, plastic, semi-interested Glory Hunter who likes the associated gloating? Or am I just being cynical?
I'm sure it won't come as a surprise to learn that there's a poster on Ragcafe with an identical username who sucks up to the rest of the not rights when it comes to City bashing.
If it's not the same person then it's some coincidence as they both post with an arrogance that can only be associated with those gobshites.

Didsbury Dave said:

I don't see how you can support a team from a different country unless you were born or live in that country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.