City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

Matt The Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Would it be a huge leap of faith to suggests that someone from England who supports Barcelona could possibly be an armchair-dwelling, plastic, semi-interested Glory Hunter who likes the associated gloating? Or am I just being cynical?

I don't see how you can support a team from a different country unless you were born or live in that country.

What happens if there are no football teams in said country :-)

grim up north said:
Matt The Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Would it be a huge leap of faith to suggests that someone from England who supports Barcelona could possibly be an armchair-dwelling, plastic, semi-interested Glory Hunter who likes the associated gloating? Or am I just being cynical?

I don't see how you can support a team from a different country unless you were born or live in that country.

What happens if there are no football teams in said country :-)

Ah very good point.

Matt The Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

iwkilw.gif

Quagmire blue said:
You seem very bitter, you do know your team won, right? Yet you still moan about something as petty as that, even though we do this after every game.

You seem prone to generalizing and drawing faulty conclusions...I was merely pointing out how unsportsmanlike I find pitch manipuation

M24 Citizen said:
FCBarca said:
Mowing the pitch after the match

timthumb.php

Martin Tyler was interviewed on SSN before the match next to the pitch and said they had just been cutting the grass, now jog on and support your local team, or at least one from your own country you joke

They let it grow out ahead of the match as is the common tactic against Barcelona...You could even make out footprints in the tall grass against Chelsea

City%27s%20pitch%20condition.png

FCBarca said:
M24 Citizen said:
FCBarca said:
Mowing the pitch after the match

timthumb.php

Martin Tyler was interviewed on SSN before the match next to the pitch and said they had just been cutting the grass, now jog on and support your local team, or at least one from your own country you joke

They let it grow out ahead of the match as is the common tactic against Barcelona...You could even make out footprints in the tall grass against Chelsea

City%27s%20pitch%20condition.png
WE CUT THE PITCH AFTER EVERY MATCH YOU TOOL BARCA AREN'T SPECIAL.
sorry mods.

So you cut if before & after matches yet it grew like that by the 33rd minute?...If it grows like that from match to match, that's some magic grass

Who doesn't love them some magic grass eh?

FCBarca said:
If it grows like that from match to match, that's some magic grass
Groundsman of the year 4 years running for having the best pitch in the league I believe.
You really know fuck all about this don't you, we spend over £250,000 a year keeping that pitch in top shape and it was cut after the Chelsea match ON THE SATURDAY as well. Fucking magic grass alright.

FCBarca said:
So you cut if before & after matches yet it grew like that by the 33rd minute?...If it grows like that from match to match, that's some magic grass

Who doesn't love them some magic grass eh?
Can you even see the difference in length between pitchside and pitch there you fool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.