City vs Barca - Post Match Thread

Just watching the game again now and feel we actually gave them a better game than I originally thought watching it live yesterday. Ok so the first 15mins they passed it around but couldn't force there way through our well drilled defence. We caused them problems without a doubt and even in the second half before the penalty (which I've just paused it at) we were the team that were looking more likely to force the game and we were getting our passing game going a lot better. Damn it!

Would of preferred to see yaya player forward and put silva on the left, would of had a better control of possession and less defensive responsibility on yaya. Dont understand why we dont push him higher up the pitch again teams like barca, bayern. Slot javi in there and we could of tried to get a foothold in the possession and yaya could of scored them important goals he loves/ and i love, so much.

Blue2112 said:
Just watching the game again now and feel we actually gave them a better game than I originally thought watching it live yesterday. Ok so the first 15mins they passed it around but couldn't force there way through our well drilled defence. We caused them problems without a doubt and even in the second half before the penalty (which I've just paused it at) we were the team that were looking more likely to force the game and we were getting our passing game going a lot better. Damn it!
I said that earlier, we were dominating possession in the 2nd half and i think we were just nervous at the start and didnt want to go all out attacking and concede an early goal like we did against Bayern.

We did a professional job in the first half and i thought we were starting to take the game to them before the sending off. It's a shame indeed but we can take heart from the way we fought with 10 men, we defended well and still looked dangerous going forward<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:49 am --<br /><br />
TFC said:
Just came across this - the lad is so fucking good, we are lucky to have him.

[bigimg]http://gfycat.com/SardonicImperfectKoodoo[/bigimg]

(I guess its adjustable or some shit so youll have to click on it)
Brilliant tackle that, the man's a legend.

Quagmire blue said:
Blue2112 said:
I said that earlier, we were dominating possession in the 2nd half and i think we were just nervous at the start and didnt want to go all out attacking and concede an early goal like we did against Bayern.

We did a professional job in the first half and i thought we were starting to take the game to them before the sending off. It's a shame indeed but we can take heart from the way we fought with 10 men, we defended well and still looked dangerous going forward

Even more annoying they scored that late goal then as I think we can take a lot of belief into the return leg. We've nothing to lose so lets just go for it. It could be a pivotal night in our history, c'mon blues it aint over baby til its over.

mmc said:
Would of preferred to see yaya player forward and put silva on the left, would of had a better control of possession and less defensive responsibility on yaya. Dont understand why we dont push him higher up the pitch again teams like barca, bayern. Slot javi in there and we could of tried to get a foothold in the possession and yaya could of scored them important goals he loves/ and i love, so much.
I always say that about Yaya but nobody ever agrees with me. Yaya behind Kun would scare the shit out of every team bar none.

Blue2112 said:
Quagmire blue said:
Blue2112 said:

We did a professional job in the first half and i thought we were starting to take the game to them before the sending off. It's a shame indeed but we can take heart from the way we fought with 10 men, we defended well and still looked dangerous going forward
Even more annoying they scored that late goal then as I think we can take a lot of belief into the return leg. We've nothing to lose so lets just go for it. It could be a pivotal night in our history, c'mon blues it aint over baby til its over.
It's going to be difficult but an early goal for us would make things interesting for sure!

The more I see this, the more I think it was a dive

demichelis-vs-messi.gif

Hamann Pineapple said:
The more I see this, the more I think it was a dive

demichelis-vs-messi.gif
Last night a lot of posters said DM was nowhere near being able to reach the ball. I reckon his foot gets within 3 or 4 inches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.