City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

mgreenz97 said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone blaming Pellegrini needs to stop masturbating to the picture of Mancini they have in their bathroom.
How could you not blame Pellegrini?

blame the players. they played the fucking game. not pellegrini.

tactics blah blah fucking blah

RandomJ said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone blaming Pellegrini needs to stop masturbating to the picture of Mancini they have in their bathroom.

He is to blame. He picks the team, he sets the formation, he picks the tactics and he got all 3 wrong. 2 up front and 2 in midfield is suicide against Bayern and he sat there twiddling his fucking thumbs until we are 3-0 down and 20 mins left in the game and then decides he can be arsed to change things. This is nothing to do with Mancini he had a fucking shocker tonight and deserves the criticism coming his way.
I agree...He had to be more active in 1st half..try different things..I fear if we concede fist in PL also..we may drop shoulders and not fight back...tht mental toughness wasnt seen...he had bemused look on his face

citysince88 said:
@BluePhil8 said:

You must be on crack if you think Pellegrini has so far been a success ?

No, I just like to give a manager more than ten matches before I start calling him incompetent. Really disappointing how many of you are turning so quickly.

Malty said:
i refrained from posting in the match thread, too many whoppers but it's important not to over react over this result better team won on the night that's all.
Just as they did last Sat

Admit it - we´ve hired a dud
The sooner we realise it the quicker we can sort it
These things happen , but I can´t say I´m surprised

I cant see a mention of Clichy. What the fuck was he doing for that second goal. I wanted to slap him

MP has had an absolute mare - this 2 up front he keeps playing is ridiculous. Lots of poor performances tonight but in particular Hart. Nastasic, Dzeko can't possibly start on Saturday surely

Train said:
Mrmcfc said:
grim up north said:
Milner you have got to be fucking kidding

He did more in 15 minutes than yaya did all game.

He doesn't have the technique nor the ability to control a game playing as a CM. His pass success rate is something like 75% whereas yaya's is 90%...
Brilliant.
And yaya doesnt have the engine to play in a game in which the other team control the game.
Getting 90% pass rate with sideways passing is legit, ask carrick.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
grim up north said:
avoidconfusion said:
A couple of players need dropping... first and foremost Hart and Yaya... absolutely disgraceful today. It winds me up beyond belief that Yaya just switches it on whenever he pleases, never gives 100% throughout an entire game... the amount of times he just casually jogs back is infuriating me.

Milner should start ahead of him now.

Negredo is miles better than Dzeko as well.

So far replacing Mancini with Pellegrini makes no sense to me... Pellegrini looked completely out of his depth tonight in the one competition he was brought in for... and then he waits until we are 0:3 down before he changes our midfield and formation.... absolute joke, might as well have kept Mancini... not that I think we should have, he had to go... but Pellegrini does not appear to be any better.

Milner you have got to be fucking kidding

Sadly, I don't think he is! Ya Ya and Dinho were outnumbered like it was Rorke's Drift. Seems to have passed him by unnoticed though!
Even if he didn't want to make a sub he could at least have pulled Nasri back into the midfield off the left wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.