City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ducado, 2 Oct 2013.

1. grim up north

grim up north

Chased shadows all night because we were out numbered in midfield not his fault or Fernandinho fault.

2. jonny689

jonny689

Wasn't really expecting much tonight against the best team in the world, we were poor but they are a different class and will probably retain the competition this year. Need to dust ourselves off and concentrate on Saturday and making ground on that league table which has gotta be number one priority!

Hart beaten twice at near post again is not good tonight!! It's happening all to often these days. Negrado should of started, he is a much better player than Dzeko. Maybe could of played 5 midfield to combat the fact they had 6 in there but hindsight is a wonderful thing!

3. Davs 19

Davs 19

#Owned.

Mancini would have been slaughtered by a a few on here for that performance. I hope Pellers can improve things but he was very naive tonight. Early days but at the moment, we look worse than last year for me.

4. davelyncooper

davelyncooper

oh so many bitter blues that did even go to the game fuck the lot of you

5. tusker

tusker

Hart is shit , must be dropped, outfought, lost every 50/50, passing terrible, subs used far too late, shit all over the park, really outplayed.

6. Pooper

Pooper

Good post.

Those looking for MPs head need to pull three knickers back up ffs. Yes, they dominated for 60 mins because we let them,but fuck me, the 3 goals were soft as fuck. Hart needs a rest, but yet again, YAYA goes awol as do most of the others.

We made them (allowed) to look good. Typically city

7. daxman

daxman

Bayern took their foot off the gas. It wouldn't have mattered who started, they were just better. Sure Pellegrini screwed up starting with 2 strikers, coz this is just a poor way to set up. Strikers (no matter how hardworking) simply don't work hard enough the whole game to help wrestle possession. When you play 2 against a good team, you just put yourself at a dissadvantage.

Pellegrini, our board and policy on aquistition cost us this game. Teams who play with 2 strikers simply are porous. You just need 1 striker, possession, and high pressure. That is what every good team does today.

8. Before we get giddy at the late flourish remember they had subbed 2 key players,then a 3rd, then were down to 10 men So let's not mistake the undeniable improvement as an indication that we would have won this...

9. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I see clichy is getting a battering tonight, Richards had a shocker aswell. Ball watching all game, was like the Richards of old.

10. coastline

coastline

+1

Initial Team choice was shown to be in error after 30 mins max.

Negredo should have started and Nasri has no place when Tackling may be required!

Half time changes - Milner for Nasri, Negredo for Dzeko. Silva on for last 25 minutes.

Pellegrini picks the team and he changes it/ or not! Therefore it's on him.

Oh and while I'm at it one of the positives for tonight - Joe's Sponsor got lots of H"air" time - with not a strand out of place!

I feel better now!