City vs Bayern Munich Post match Thread

Zlatan said:
I WANT to say that i am sory if I offended any body it was not my intention. I think that you English people are very very tolerant people. If somewhere in the Balkans some poster came and started talking so aggresive something which is against majority there would be much more cursing and everything bad. I have seen enough in this game to see where the things are going regarding your great club and dont see the need to comment any more. I would like to say that i was saying last 3 day that if mr. Pelle want to start with 2 strikers he should make a midfield of ( Nasri - YAYA - Fernandinho - SILVA/Jovetic ). Not Navas. ( who was guilty of first goal in the opening minuts ). I told that only way to counter this Bayern is with possession. Not to counter 2 BEST WINGERS in the world with one not special winger. It was a disaster. Silva/Jovetic would of at least hold the ball and maybe if city scored first anything can happen. I really hope that mr.Pelegrini will have firm hand in everything but i doubt it. Many great club have lobies. Manchinis Inter had Brasilians and Argentinians who did not even talk together after the trening. I think that this team have maybe to many players of one country who naturally will stick together on the expense of who , maybe the club. The time will tell. Some times it is good to be from outside so you see things easier. Because you all are just concentreted on you team win that you just not see some small things. I for one did not saw in this 6,7,8 games Navas have ONE just ONE good assist for Dzeko. I am ready to bet with anyone that in next 8 it will be the same. Is it normal that a winger dont try to found tallest striker not once in lets say 5 games they played together. He was shooting behind him in front him to, not one single time quality ball to him in 5 games. I was watching very in details all of those games. I knew the first day that city have signed a combo from the SAME team ( and who plays in the same national side ) of attacker and winger that they will 95 % looking firstly of each other and it proved that way. There is nothing that coach can do about it really if players have strong agreement. All he could of done is to not buy that combo IF it was hiss call anyway . I can only say to you for the last time that Dzeko is unrecognizable. And i doubt anything can change. Watch next games and you will maybe found out that at least some of this things are true. Navas especially. He doesnt do ONE MISTAKE ( that is one good pass, like his life depends on it ). ALL the best wishes to your big club and thank you all for be so patient with me, because i know i was a pain in the ass.

Fuck off... you wummed all night and if you think im reading that load shite think again you dick.

SWP's back said:
Frank Gallagher said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
I'm afraid Pellegrini got this horribly, totally wrong. Allowing Bayern an extra man in midfield was always courting absolute disaster. Doing nothing at all about it was completely clueless. Admittedly Joe sent out an invitation after 7minutes to them to play the game they love , but the only response of the manager was to look at his watch to see how much longer the agony was to last! Agreed Bayern are a great side , and City gift wrapped all three goals, but this is the manager brought in to improve our performances in Europe. We may be lucky that we are in a group with Plzen and Moscow, but Mancini never presided over an abject shambles such as this.

spot fucking on.... 442 with Dzeko strolling round up front..... just totally open to be humiliated in Midfield
Mancini never??? Get to fuck you lunatics. Short fucking memories.

Never. We have never been humiliated as we were tonight.

Joycee Banercheck said:
mammutly said:
Credit to Bayern - great performance.

But four two fucking two against probably the best side in Europe?!

I've said it before, but the Pellegrini is 60 years old and if he was ever going to be a great manager he'd have been one by now.
No wonder we got beat fielding 8 players. Your last sentence is just wank. It doesn't even read right!

Obviously I meant four, four fucking two.

I think my last sentence could without a 'the' , but the point is clear. I know my grammar is usually of a higher standard but I've just got home from the match and it has been a long day. Sorry.

BluessinceHydeRoad said:
Stoned Rose said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
I'm afraid Pellegrini got this horribly, totally wrong. Allowing Bayern an extra man in midfield was always courting absolute disaster. Doing nothing at all about it was completely clueless. Admittedly Joe sent out an invitation after 7minutes to them to play the game they love , but the only response of the manager was to look at his watch to see how much longer the agony was to last! Agreed Bayern are a great side , and City gift wrapped all three goals, but this is the manager brought in to improve our performances in Europe. We may be lucky that we are in a group with Plzen and Moscow, but Mancini never presided over an abject shambles such as this.

You dont remember how widely our arseholes were gaped by Dortmund at home last year then?

They absolutely Stella'd us that night.

Tonight is nothing new against the real big dogs in europe.

You must be bloody joking. Silva had great chances in the second and 44th minutes to put us ahead against Dortmund. They played better than us admittedly, and had the better chances and more of them, but to compare the match with the mauling we got tonight is pathetic. Is anyone saying this marks an improvement on last season? We had our first shot on goal tonight in the 78th minute! And everyonecould see what was wrong - apart from the manager. He was brought in because of our poor performances in Europe, but we have taken a step backwards.

22 shots on goal and Joe Hart making about 7 or 8 blinding saves proves you are wrong.

We got slapped senseless that night.

Marvin said:
GXCity said:
They were better than us, end of.

We tried to press them for the first 10 minutes, so they passed it round us. We backed off, they passed it round us. Not due to lack of effort or commitment, they are just better.

The problem we have is that we aren't classed as one of the lesser teams and as such they never underestimate us. We are unlikely to see a Celtic v Barca upset until we are at the same level, and then it won't be classed as an upset.

No shame in the performance tonight though.

Silva on his cameo will destroy Everton.

And back off Pellegrini, he decided to go for it, no shame in that after we took apart the Rags. I too was confident before the game and if the manger isn't then who will be?
I think from the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half Pellegrini had given the players what for for that pitiful 1st half.

We have no belief. Perhaps understandable given our record in Europe

We will get nowhere in Europe until we top conceding suicidal goals, and we wont stop conceding stupid goals until we prove ourselves in Europe. Bit of a vicious circle

CSKA Moscow home and away is the chance to break out

Not bothered too much about losing to possibly the best team football has seen, but why can't we rise to the occasion?

Where are our so called leaders?

Players like Dzeko for me are finished as Manchester City players. You need hunger in football, and yes he scores his quota of goals but he doesn't do enough. Not the only player with question marks against them, but he's the glaringly obvious

Time for Pellegrini and City to get serious and start winning week after week.

You don't become a Bayern Munich overnight. It needs earning and a team that can dominate possession away at Villa and Cardiff and lose both clearly doesn't have the mental wherewithal to beat Bayern, especially after going a goal down

This is the start of the season

Well put Marvin and Saturday is D Day for MP and this side as far as I am concerned.

No one game defines a season but this game against some good opposition that will come at us like Bayern did tonight and won't do anything but come to win will set the tone.

These players have to earn their mettle and its games like the one on Saturday where will find out more about them and MP than we did tonight.

Everton know we are right for the taking and Martinez knows it.

Bayern are a class above us no doubt and its true we made it much easier for them than we should have but lets see if these players we have want on going success or here on reputation alone.

Totally outplayed by a top class side. No arguments there, and could have been a cricket score.

Thought we were let down by the players efforts and also tactical decisions by the manager.

My biggest concern is how easy we are making it for our opposition. Unless we tighten up at the back we are going to drop a lot of points this season.

We were completely outclassed tonight but we will pick ourselves up. I admire mp for trying to attack against them. Ok it didn't work but we conceded so early on from a shot that hart should have saved that any game plan would have gone straight out the window. Also with silva only just coming back he probably wasn't ready for a full game. I would have liked mp to make changes sooner but I'm not worried about him he will be great for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.