City vs Bayern Post Match Thread

Sergio, what more can you say about him. 3 attempts, 3 on target, 3 goals.

The guy is a absolute legend

I loathe the club Bayern, but their players deserve great respect. They were immense tonight. Except Robben, he never deserves respect. Just a smack on the head.

Typical City is all you can say.

Sergio is legendary. Nothing more needs be said.

Lampard was fabulous.

Pablo and Stevan changed the game.

City are gonna put me in an early grave I swear!

1416953191864.jpg

tommybooth said:
white dog poo said:
joe123 said:
nope.

1-1 equals the score at home and we have a better goal difference.

If Munich beat CSKA and then any score draw in Rome will see us through with a better goal difference than Roma.

I think it goes on head to head.
Right. As far as I am aware....

In the CL, when teams finish level on points, the final positions are then decided on the ''head to head'' record between the two sides. So, in our situation, if we draw in Rome, we would be level on points with Roma and also level on the head to head (a draw in each game). Then it would go to the scores in those two draws. So a 0-0 would see us go out as it would be ''worse'' than the 1-1 at the Etihad. A 2-2 (or higher) would see us go through. If it was to finish 1-1, then (I think) it goes to the GD in the whole group stage. We'd be in the driving seat then, due to the 7-1 drubbing the Italians suffered against Bayern.

Fuck, my head hurts.

80s Shorts said:
stony said:
I don't think it was a case of us being particularly bad, just that Bayern were fucking awesome.
Aguero is just utterly fucking brilliant. I wouldn't swap him for anyone.
Chiles was gutted, he was a snide c**t all night. Before it kicked off he was going on about the stadium not being full until Lescott put him straight.
Did anyone else hear Townsend shout "yes, get in" when Aguero slotted his third goal?

I honestly do not get the hate against Townsend. One of the best of a bad bunch.

Townsends glee when we scored has enraged the delicate souls on redcafe. They've even started a thread about it, lol.

DalbeyINUK said:
I loathe the club Bayern, but their players deserve great respect. They were immense tonight. Except Robben, he never deserves respect. Just a smack on the head.

Typical City is all you can say.

Sergio is legendary. Nothing more needs be said.

Lampard was fabulous.

Pablo and Stevan changed the game.

City are gonna put me in an early grave I swear!
And the paedo Ribery.

jimharri said:
tommybooth said:
white dog poo said:
If Munich beat CSKA and then any score draw in Rome will see us through with a better goal difference than Roma.

I think it goes on head to head.
Right. As far as I am aware....

In the CL, when teams finish level on points, the final positions are then decided on the ''head to head'' record between the two sides. So, in our situation, if we draw in Rome, we would be level on points with Roma and also level on the head to head (a draw in each game). Then it would go to the scores in those two draws. So a 0-0 would see us go out as it would be ''worse'' than the 1-1 at the Etihad. A 2-2 (or higher) would see us go through. If it was to finish 1-1, then (I think) it goes to the GD in the whole group stage. We'd be in the driving seat then, due to the 7-1 drubbing the Italians suffered against Bayern.

Fuck, my head hurts.
you are correct sir

The forum has perked up a bit. Ric must have sent orders for another couple of monkeys to man the treadmill.

I swear city do this to us on purpose.lets look like wer fucked and when every fuckers given up on us we ll smash it

Hahaha Hahaha What a result.
Kun Kun great but the much maligned Jesus Navas Gonzalez man of the match for me.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: if Bayern beat CSKA, score draw in Rome sends us through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.