City vs Bayern Post Match Thread

drthingy said:
DalbeyINUK said:
I loathe the club Bayern, but their players deserve great respect. They were immense tonight. Except Robben, he never deserves respect. Just a smack on the head.

Typical City is all you can say.

Sergio is legendary. Nothing more needs be said.

Lampard was fabulous.

Pablo and Stevan changed the game.

City are gonna put me in an early grave I swear!
And the paedo Ribery.

I forgot about that why is he not in Gaol ?

jimharri said:
tommybooth said:
white dog poo said:
If Munich beat CSKA and then any score draw in Rome will see us through with a better goal difference than Roma.

I think it goes on head to head.
Right. As far as I am aware....

In the CL, when teams finish level on points, the final positions are then decided on the ''head to head'' record between the two sides. So, in our situation, if we draw in Rome, we would be level on points with Roma and also level on the head to head (a draw in each game). Then it would go to the scores in those two draws. So a 0-0 would see us go out as it would be ''worse'' than the 1-1 at the Etihad. A 2-2 (or higher) would see us go through. If it was to finish 1-1, then (I think) it goes to the GD in the whole group stage. We'd be in the driving seat then, due to the 7-1 drubbing the Italians suffered against Bayern.

Fuck, my head hurts.

Thanks for clearing it up. It still clear as mud though.

I was impressed by the spirit shown tonight , even when we looked frustrated by their keep-ball tactics , at which they were brilliant , the heads never went down and the rewards came deservedly.
Navas and Mangala stood out for me in this respect, not always technically perfect but they never stopped all night, and when we have Sergio in the side , well , anything is possible.

whp.blue said:
drthingy said:
DalbeyINUK said:
I loathe the club Bayern, but their players deserve great respect. They were immense tonight. Except Robben, he never deserves respect. Just a smack on the head.

Lampard was fabulous.

And the paedo Ribery.

I forgot about that why is he not in Gaol ?

I don't think Clichy fancies him.

DalbeyINUK said:

Lampard was fabulous.

Don't forget Ribery... He's a fucking Goblin

Thought Mangala, kompany, clichy and sagna were great for large parts of the game with big focus on Mangala!
Overall we played great tonight, bayern with 10 men or not, are a well drilled machine and a brilliant footballing team.
I hope this is the start of our resurgence after tonight and the Swansea performance.
We looked far more balanced without Yaya in the team but missed him in parts.
Very happy with tonight though, aguero is nothing short of a god on earth!

Fuck it, I'll admit it, I actually welled up watching Sergio score that winner. The love I have for that man is indescribable, he is GOD.

Sergio, you really are mustard. Thank you for being a blue and helping us create history. Aguuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

aguero93:20 said:
Hahaha Hahaha What a result.
Kun Kun great but the much maligned Jesus Navas Gonzalez man of the match for me.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: if Bayern beat CSKA, score draw in Rome sends us through

Navas is always a threat and got into some great positions but yet again his final pass just isn't good enough.

I actually thought Clichy played well tonight. Aguero clear MOM though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.