City vs Birmingham - Official Match Thread

I am sure the point has been made before but this slow build up play is not working. Birmingham are very ordinary and the stop start way the match is going suits them.

Get another man up front.

The way people are going on here you would think we were 5 nil down.

Yeah we could do better but its not terrible. Birmingham aren't playing to win (a criticism many of the flappers had a go at City about on Wednesday) and are just putting everyone behind the ball - even Chelsea would find it hard to break them down.

On to other things, has anyone been watching the stream with Danny Mills slagging us off for the entire half??

BudtheWeiser said:
bluetoo said:
lol...blue tinted specs a shade too dark? it was a handball...as much as i hate to admit it

Was it fuck clearly chested it I think you need stronger glasses not blue tinted
I applaud your enthusiasm.....if I was there I'd be screaming me head off

Solid first half against a organised birmingham team...yes we need more creativitey but booing does not help! if we win we go above arsenal into 3rd place..1 point behind the rags. Watching city for years we have had entertainment, maybe its time to grind out results and win something ffs. so get behind the team instead of booing every single week.

an expensively assembled Stuart Pearce side

just absolutely painful to watch. We take the fun out of football. Still have hope we can nick a 1-0 at home to bottom feeders Brum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.