City vs Birmingham - Official Match Thread

chase of spades said:
Why the fuk is there people moaning half way through a game?!

What do you want,to be 5.0 up at half time?

wtf,fuck off!
No, but attacking, creative, pacy football would be nice. Is that too much to ask?

Cobwebcat said:
It was close but in slow motion that was Tevez's top right corner of his chest NOT his arm.
and you would give it the same had it been against us?

Somud said:
Good first half. Only the ridiculous ref prevented us from being one up. If we keep this up, we will score.

Stop it.

Seriously - that was NOT a good first half. We've barely had a sight at goal and when we did we got a goal chopped off (imo rightly). Apart from that what have we done? We're at home to Birmingham who haven't won away in 8 games yet we look scared to mount any kind of attack on them.

Johnson, Milner, Tevez, Silva and Yaya Toure have not done enough.

stony said:
chase of spades said:
Why the fuk is there people moaning half way through a game?!

What do you want,to be 5.0 up at half time?

wtf,fuck off!

Bluemoon match thread is notorious for the amount of fuckwits that frequent it.
+1 now you're here ;o)

bluetoo said:
BudtheWeiser said:
Was it fuck clearly chested it I think you need stronger glasses not blue tinted
I applaud your enthusiasm.....if I was there I'd be screaming me head off

Its very debatable, It seemed to hit his shest and roill across the upper part of his arm. Goal should have stood really as his 'hand' didnt touch the ball but to book him is beyond laughable.

We MUST step up the pace in the 2nd half because as much as I like Manchini that wasnt cutting and decisive enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.